BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20608)
Brittany O.
San Jose , CA
Purchased a quilted wine red bag for last fall. The leather was so buttery soft and the color was beautiful. Attention to detail impeccable ! I also love the cute quirky pieces she has, so unique from other high end designers.
Crystal C.
All the Kate spades product are amazing and cute! The only problem is that they can be a little pricey. I saw a bunch of Kate spades pencils the other day and they costed around $20-30! Not worth it for just a bunch of pencils!
Whitney W.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm obsessed with the clutch wallets. Great durability, complimental color schemes and quite fashion forward. My sister and I gift each other ones for our birthdays and Christmas and swap with each other throughout the year.
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
I loveee Kate spade. I have a few items from her and I love the quality and style. There are so many different styles to choose from as well as sizes and colors. There's also quite a few sales that happen which is nice too.
Michelle R.
Spanish Fort, AL
Awesome purses and accessories!! A little too pricey, but I get it they have to sell their name! Love the styles they make; it brings back Audrey Hepburn-esque dress that should always be around. I recommend shopping here!
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I have a Kate Spade cell phone case and it has lasted me for over two years! It has a few scratches but it has kept up rather well considering what it's been through.
Jenni A.
Hayward, CA
I recently purchased and adorable leather cross body with a bow in the front. I choose the black leather model due to the fact that I can pair it with anything. I am also constantly getting compliments every time I wear it.
Bree T.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE KATE SPADE! Best purse ever! But i did once buy a phone case, and the quality was crap. It fell apart after one week! i was so disappointed! The store was so far away, that it wasn't worth the trip to return it!
Jessica S.
N Hollywood, CA
Ok so Kate Spade has become my all time favorite for having great quality bags for an amazingly cheap price. Their bags are modern, easy to take care of, and stylish
Alexandra F.
I love Kate Spade but would like to see the price point go down a bit. They've become a bit mainstream and the designs are similar to MK. I have multiple pieces from KS and love each one. Just please lower your prices.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?