BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
So I got this really cute light blue purse from there. It’s a side purse that can fit my wallet, phone and keys. I got it for around $70 and it’s easy to clean. Got some paint on it once and with warm water, it comes right off.
Lorelei K.
Great luxury line with classic pieces and a lovely assortment of items. Definitely good for business and those occaisions where formal or conservative dress is required.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Kate Spade! It is true quality products. They last forever. I love the whimsical sayings on a lot of the product. The color choices are amazing! Besides the purses and wallets in which I love and adore, I also use some of her housewife products and tech cases! I have never been disappointed in a product yet!
Holly G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand I buy there watches wallets and jewelry super chic and up to style. Also lasts quite a while and they have guaranteed that come with the purse!
Maegan G.
Carlsbad, CA
I received a Kate Spade bag as a gift for my 30th Birthday!! I LOVE it and the quality is fantastic!! I love the style. It's a beige envelope purse. Also, they have super cute accessories!! Check them out. I highly recommend it!
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
Very luxurious brand the handbags and very sturdy they come in beautiful colors. I also like the phone cases and it has beautiful design and protect your phone very well
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
Kate Spade is killing it these days - everything is adorable (with a few exceptions.. sushi purse anyone?) Her purses and jewelry are my favorite but her bathing suits/clothes are equally adorable. I just wish I could afford all her stuff... Her sales are usually really good though, so keep a look out for those!
Atiqa R.
Chantilly, VA
I love this store. I love the bright colors, i love their designs and style. They are a little pricey but I usually wait for the sales to purchase their bags. I do find that the jewelry is a little expensive for what it's worth.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These clothes are chic, Adorable and fun. The patterns and styles are what makes Kate Spade stand out from the rest. It can be pricey at times, but you left with a stand out piece.
Shanti W.
I have several Kate spade purses as well and dresses and shoes. My most recent purchase was the Mr. And Mrs. Clutch which I used for my wedding day. Although costly, I find that the quality is good and I would shop there again.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?