BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kelsey D.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Kate Spade. She has great purses and does some great deals in her outlet stores. I really do like her. I have a couple bags and wallets. I also love her perfume. It smells wonderful. My bags have lasted a long time as well. Yes, everyone should check her stuff out.
Abigail G.
Love Kate Spade. Their clothes are very classy while being cute. My favorite purchase was my wallet. It has lasted for years while still being trendy. Even though it is a little pricey, you are paying for a great quality. I would recommended shopping here for a nice purse!
Ava F.
Jenison, MI
I few years ago from Christmas, my best friend got Kate Spade bracelets for herself, all the girls in our friend group and myself. I love it so much. It has held up wonderfully after all these years of use and abuse. It looks beautiful and it is sturdy and great quality.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I love Kate Spade! The jewelry, phone cases, and purses are to die for! Everything is well made and lasts me a long time. This is one of my top brands I shop at when I look for a new trendy purse.
Susan C.
San Antonio, TX
Just got a bag and a phone case! I'm in love with both!! I can't wait to look at the new styles. I don't mind when these emails flood my inbox ha! This a very dangerous brand but it's all worth it !
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Kate Spade is a very cute brand. Cute I think is the appropriate word for it. All their items are cute, but they're all really easy to outgrown. I don't think any of their items are exactly timeless.
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my Kate Spade purse. I found the most adorable brown leather bag at a local Goodwill for $6. I nearly fainted. It's a small handbag that's perfect for me. The fashion gods were smiling on me.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
From wallets, to purses, to phone cases this brand has it all! Always such cute designs and at an affordable price depending on where you shop! Check out Ross and marshalls for some good discount prices!
Leslie S.
I bought Kate Spade glasses frames. I am in LOVE with them! The case was adorable. The frames are sturdy and very cute as well. I think Kate Spade is affordable for the quality they produce. I will continue to buy products from Kate Spade and reccommend others do so as well!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Kate Spade has the cutest clothes and accessories!! And they are made with great quality. The wallets and purses are my personal favorite but there's so much to choose from it's hard to just have one.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?