BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20498)
Holly G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand I buy there watches wallets and jewelry super chic and up to style. Also lasts quite a while and they have guaranteed that come with the purse!
Kuukua W.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I LOVE my Kate spade bag. I purchased it because it honestly goes with everything. Every outfit with it pops!! & I shop at Kate spade bc of it's structure and durability ♡♡
Taylor J.
Love Kate Spade. Especially the bridal collection as I am newly engaged. Her products are lovely and not overly expensive. I love the jewelry as well and office supplies.
Katie B.
Ladson, SC
I love a great handbag and Kate Spade always seems to know exactly what I'm looking for. She has the perfect blend of preppy and classic. I love how she incorporates bows in an adult manner. I shop there a couple times a year and always add a new favorite piece to my closet.
Xanith H.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely adore kate spade! While it's on the pricey end it makes for a nice treat. The colors are vibrant and all of their items are wonderful. While delicate looking they're also durable. Definitely worth investing in!
Elizabeth T.
Piedmont, SC
I have the traditional Kate Spade purse in black and am in love! It holds up to life and is large enough to hold all my necessities but not too big that it becomes clunky. Definitely would get another bag, wallet, etc from here.
Rita R.
i dont usually shop here but i recently bought a purse ,black, great quality very spacious inside enough pockets i was really surprised and fell in love with the purse
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
I really like this brand. The quality is good and I love that the look of the bags are classic. I don't mind spending a little more for a good quality bag. I have one Kate Spade bag and I would buy another one if I fell in love.
Jessica S.
Recently brought an iPhone case. I've gotten so many compliments and it's still in great condition after the many times its been scattered in a backpack full of supplies. I will continue to shop here for future accessories.
susan h.
I loveeeee katespade. Its so adorable and simple yet chic and sophisticated! I have a purse and wallet from kate spade and I'm excited to look for more they sell! Also just checked out they're stationary collection AHH SO CUTE!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?