BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20487)
Rita R.
i dont usually shop here but i recently bought a purse ,black, great quality very spacious inside enough pockets i was really surprised and fell in love with the purse
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
A year ago I was looking for a high end purse and wallet. One that looked nice and was durable. I found just what I needed in a Kate spade store. My purse and wallet are gorgeous. I have never been more pleased with a purse.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Great quality purses and wallets. They come in many styles and colors for every season and occasion. The designs are simple and classic and will never go out of style.
Danielle K.
Abingdon, MD
Favorite brand ever. I'm obsessed with everything Kate spade. They make the cutest items at reasonable prices. I have multiple items from there and will continue buying from them. You can also get great deals at the outlets.
Holly G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand I buy there watches wallets and jewelry super chic and up to style. Also lasts quite a while and they have guaranteed that come with the purse!
Marisol F.
My all time favorite hand bag! All of my bags are from Kate spade and I just absolutely love the colors! They're made of amazing quality and they are so beautiful too!
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
One of my favorite splurge designers. Her bags are always cute and classic and make me feel confident when carrying them. Her things are the epitome of class and beauty.
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Whenever Kate Spade puts a bow on it, I want to add it to my closet. Everything she designs is adorable and so feminine. She has to be my favorite designer, hands down.
Shanti W.
I have several Kate spade purses as well and dresses and shoes. My most recent purchase was the Mr. And Mrs. Clutch which I used for my wedding day. Although costly, I find that the quality is good and I would shop there again.
Katie B.
Ladson, SC
I love a great handbag and Kate Spade always seems to know exactly what I'm looking for. She has the perfect blend of preppy and classic. I love how she incorporates bows in an adult manner. I shop there a couple times a year and always add a new favorite piece to my closet.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?