BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20515)
Kylie H.
Washington, MI
I just received my first kate spade bag...I am IN LOVE and have already bought another! High quality, elegant, and bright! I don't know how I lived this long without it!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade makes the cutest accessories for everyone. Doesn't matter your age you can style anything appropriately it will be the best accessory to add to your collection.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
This brand its so girly and chic i love it. The colors the textures, material everything is so perfect. even the cases, notebook, planners etc i have two kate spade bags and the quality its so good and the price its not that bad.
Bailey B.
I am a big fan of Kate Spade. I love her accessories and purses and feel that for the price you get a good amount of quality. I also like her simple yet elegant designs.
Jennifer B.
Mattawan , MI
I am a Kate Spade fanatic. Whether it's my tote and wallet, my baby bag, or traveler bag I am always carrying something KS. The flash sales and outlets are my 2 favorite things that make adding to my addiction affordable and easy!
Lauren V.
Timmonsville, SC
I LOVE Kate Spade! The bows, shiny glitter and all things girly really get my attention. Everything in the store is so well made and the perfect colors for every season!
Alyssa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just bought my very first Kate Spade bag and I am so proud of it! It's a black pebbled-leather hobo and it goes with EVERYTHING. I've been wearing it with striped tunics and leather jackets lately! Great quality and super cute!
Sami A.
Warrington, PA
My glasses are teal and black and they are very nice. They were expensive, but they're still here and I use them once in a while. They aren't the most comfortable, but i believe that a little adjusting could do the trick. Great.
Anstiss E.
Orange , CA
I absolutely love love love every item they make because they are all so cute and fun. Unfortunately they are just much too expensive. They do make quality products and purses but I don't necessarily think it's worth all the money.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
I love the design of everything Kate Spade makes. The purses are my favorite. I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is though. The products are good quality but very expensive.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?