BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Rachel S.
RIP Kate <3 I hate that her products are getting more attention now just because she left our earth. BUT I owned her purse and wallet well before that. I do not shop at Kate Spade often because I do not have the money. But I love the quality and I think the products are so cute! Got the purse for xmas... best gift ever.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
I love love love kate spade! It’s definitely pricy, but if you time it right with the sales you can usually get things at pretty reasonable prices. Their colors and designs are fabulous, and all the bags I’ve gotten have held up really well over time. If you can get past the price tag I say it’s worth it, highly recommend!
Lyndsay B.
Henderson, TN
I used to work at kate spade and it is just a company that I have a lot of love and respect for. I really love their handbags, jewelry, and clothes. The quality cannot be beat and the customer service is amazing. Having working here for two years I know what the company is really like and I will always be a loyal customer.
Lisa N.
Sterling Hts, MI
I’m really sad she’s gone, but since you’re here, I’m gonna plug in suicide awareness PSA. PLEASE please reach out to your friends or family or acquaintances who aren’t ok and support them. Them reaching out to you is effort on their end, and sometimes, it’s a lot for them. So put in the work and maybe you can save a life.
Sarah K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Kate Spade (rest in peace) is my favorite higher-end fashion company. I truly believe that there is something there for any individual. Whether you have a chic, classy, quirky style, Kate Spade has something amazing for you there. I love all the products from this brand and it is very high quality. I love Kate Spade.
Adriana P.
Chesapeake
Vivid colors, beautiful prints and lots of glitter, this brand stands out for being bold and very feminine. Most if their bags are structured abs very sturdy leather which means they’re durable and stay clean. They also have clothing, shoes, and accessories. I love her earrings but the bags are what I keep coming back for!
Gabriela C.
I love Kate Spade. A great luxury brand that to me is worth splurging on. I own an adorable wallet from Kate Spade and I am considering purchasing a larger handbag in the future. The quality is impeccable, the designs are cute and refreshing, and the price is not nearly as high as other luxury brands. Definitely recommend.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love Kate Spade. Her bags are classic and timeless, making me feel like they’re worth the extra cost as they won’t go out of style. I have an adorable black crossover bag that goes with almost any outfit. It’s comfortable to wear, has a decent amount of storage and has held up great with little signs of wear!
Nikki G.
I LOVE Kate Spade! She makes me spend all of my money. There is always something on her website that I have to have. There are also, of course, some things that I do not care for, but overall I'm basically like, take my money... Kate Spade is fairly expensive but you get what you pay for, and they have sales quite often!
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
I have a kate spade backpack and I absolutely love it! It is super cute and has enough space for all my books and laptop. It was around $100, but has lasted me around 2 years so far, so I would say that it was worth it. I would definitely suggest purchasing your handbags from kate spade. They are very high quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?