BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20477)
Whitney W.
One of my favorite brands! Kate spade offer different variety it the fashion world. Such as purses, jewelry and clothes. My shopping experience has always been 100%. Very high in price but the quality of definitely worth the price.
Liz H.
Dallas
My boyfriend recently bought me one of their black cross bodies for my birthday and the quality is unbeatable. It's great for taking out with me if I don't want to deal with a big heavy purse. Will definitely be coming back here!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Love buying my jewelry here! Awesome prices and tons of accessories. Wallets, purses, jewelry, phone cases, clothes, etc. Lots of cute designs and there's something to match everyone taste. Would recommend.
Holly D.
Redding, CA
What I love about Kate Spade is that they have stuff for adults & kids. There is nothing I love more than dressing my daughter up like a little fashionista. Reasonable pricing & the everytime I purchase Kate Spade it's lasts years
Lola R.
New Haven, CT
Love all of her stuff! I get so many compliments when I use the black leather bag with the Vegas feathers painted on it. I love the pop of color it brings to my outfits.
Moon F.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Recently bout a bag from Kate Spade and I always get compliments for it! So cute and still fits just enough items!
Amazing quality and by far my favorite bag I own. I use it as a bag for school sometimes!
Jenn W.
Tremont, IL
I love everything I've ever gotten from Kate Spade. Their earrings are the only ones I will wear because of how simple and cute they are. The quality of everything in the store is fabulous and the shopping experience is wonderful.
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
My favorite brand hands down! Classic, timeless, playful, fun, just a few words to describe Kate Spade! I love her bags, clothes, office accessories, everything!!!! I'm obsessed. I have at least 5 bags in my closet. I love them all.
APRILLE D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Fashion forward, trendy, and girly. I especially love their purses and jewelry! Although pricey I get a lot of my items from the outlets and are usually reasonably priced.
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
Love everything I get form Kate! I have numerous coffee mugs and to-go tumbler cups. The outlet always has great deals, and you also get a student discount on top of it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?