BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley H.
Boston, MA
love this designer! when I do want to spoil myself this is my go to. I just bought reading glasses and they were the best one out of all the designers. the colors the quality of her products are amazing and recommend this to anyone who wants some designer luxury shopping tips
Cache S.
Warrensburg, MO
I LOVE KATE SPADE! I am from Kansas City and knowing that she is as well makes me feel so good! Kate Spade has the most Chic and Trendy products! From purses sunglasses to planners and stationery. You will not be disappointed in the quality of anything! I visit my local retail store at Country Club Plaza in KC.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
Kate Spade is such a great brand! Everything in this store is so cute. They have great quality purses and their jewelry is super cute. I also really love their phone cases. Sometime it can be expensive but it is worth it. You can also go to the outlets to get some great buys!
I am obsessed with this store and brand. The leather is amazing and I still have bags that I bought from 5 years ago that people still compliment as if I had just bought them! I always say I need to stop buying bags, coats, purses, etc... But I always end up back in the store.
Sadaf s.
I love kate spade..its so much fun and its a positive brand..full of colors & full of happiness...The quality of the bags are amazing and I love their shoes as well . i try to shop when its sale time..
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade! I have never been disappointed with any of their products! Their bags last forever and have great customer service on both their site, over the phone and in person at their stores. I have a growing collection of bags, jewelry and accessories from the brand.
Bailey M.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I Love Kate Spade but my wallet doesn't. She has such cute and classy products that I adore! I purchased a kate spade wallet 2 years ago and it is still in perfect condition! Her laptop and phone cases are adorable. Nordstrom and Tj maxx often care her products for a lot cheaper!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite phone cases for my iPhone 6s! I love hunting them down and switching them up when I get bored! Like a chic outfit for my phone. I find these at tj maxx or marshalls the most at a great price!
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love love love all of their items. I recently purchased a passport holder and a planner from them. I love how they offer other types of items there other than bags, which are pretty and colorful as well!
Michelle E.
Louisville , KY
Love Kate spade! I have about 3 Kate spade purses that I frequently switch out. The Kate spade outlet in my town is great with many choices. The purses are great quality and definitely worth the price.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?