BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Wendy L.
Nice bags here. This use to be my go to brand until it's marketing was near the MK shoppers. This brand has super amazing deals and bags for a great price. Super fun and you can change them out often Because of the sales they have
hannah d.
I love kate spade. everything is so fancy and beautiful. the bag designs are top notch. Ive had a couple bags from Kate Spade and they are my favorite, made VERY well. I also love her jewelry. It is expensive but very worth it.
Stellalalalah T.
Visalia, CA
I purchased a small crossbody hand bag that is roomy for all my daily essentials as well as my to go travel bag.The exterior is easy to clean and worry free. I find their products are always well made and go with every look.
Bailey B.
I am a big fan of Kate Spade. I love her accessories and purses and feel that for the price you get a good amount of quality. I also like her simple yet elegant designs.
Jenn W.
Tremont, IL
I love everything I've ever gotten from Kate Spade. Their earrings are the only ones I will wear because of how simple and cute they are. The quality of everything in the store is fabulous and the shopping experience is wonderful.
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
I love the design of everything Kate Spade makes. The purses are my favorite. I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is though. The products are good quality but very expensive.
Liz H.
Dallas
My boyfriend recently bought me one of their black cross bodies for my birthday and the quality is unbeatable. It's great for taking out with me if I don't want to deal with a big heavy purse. Will definitely be coming back here!
Sheila B.
Edmond, OK
Very cute! Good designs and leather is well sewn. It is a bit pricey but is definitely worth what you're buying. It is not my favorite purchase ever. They need More variety in clothes and stationary. Phone cases are my favorite. Good quality and very cute!
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
Kate Spade all I can say is her stuff is perfect, cute and functional. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for! I have several pieces. From her. Including, wallets, china, shoes and other clothing. And I'll always buy again!
Beth A.
I am obsessed with Kate Spade, it has great quality purses and wallets, their planners are to die for and their jewelry is top quality, I also Love their perfumes and cups. They are more pricey but they are great and worth it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?