BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20419)
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
My favorite brand hands down! Classic, timeless, playful, fun, just a few words to describe Kate Spade! I love her bags, clothes, office accessories, everything!!!! I'm obsessed. I have at least 5 bags in my closet. I love them all.
Wendy L.
Nice bags here. This use to be my go to brand until it's marketing was near the MK shoppers. This brand has super amazing deals and bags for a great price. Super fun and you can change them out often Because of the sales they have
Racquel B.
Newark, NJ
Kate spade gets a five star from me because of their wallets and bags. I absolutely love their hand blah products. Of course they're pricey but it's def worth it. The quality is amazing and they last forever! Kate spade bags are so cute!
Stellalalalah T.
Visalia, CA
I purchased a small crossbody hand bag that is roomy for all my daily essentials as well as my to go travel bag.The exterior is easy to clean and worry free. I find their products are always well made and go with every look.
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
Kate Spade all I can say is her stuff is perfect, cute and functional. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for! I have several pieces. From her. Including, wallets, china, shoes and other clothing. And I'll always buy again!
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love Kate Spade!!! I bought a purse for 75% off which has been such a solid choice. All her products are beautiful and you wont regret it. Yes expensive but find sales!!
Meghan S.
Wenonah, NJ
Great products upscale fun and energizing! I love the different things Kate spade has to offer! Wore my Mrs necklace the day of my wedding received so many compliments!!
Alexa H.
Los Angeles, CA
I adore Kate Spade!! Her designs are so cute and the leather they use on their bags are so soft!! I saw a coin purse that looks like a cup of tea w/ lemon and one like a boom box! And they have sales almost all the time, so while it is luxury, it's a super good deal!
Raquel T.
Utica, MI
Kate Spade is an amazing brand. I love the wide variety of products-notebooks to handbags to coffee mugs. Everything I've bought has been amazing quality. The cute sayings and designs on all of their products are why really hook me.
APRILLE D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Fashion forward, trendy, and girly. I especially love their purses and jewelry! Although pricey I get a lot of my items from the outlets and are usually reasonably priced.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?