BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20489)
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Love the trendy options that Kate Spade offers. There are so many different kinds that mothers and daughters can both find things that they love! Only con is the price tag!
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My bags are fabulous, I receive many compliments when I wear them. Because this is a high end and expensive bag, the durability and quality is a concern. The thread of one bag began unraveling shortly after purchase which raised great concern.
Lia T.
Raleigh , NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received a mac book to use at school and bought a kate spade laptop case for it. It is very durable and I feel like my laptop is safe if I would happen to drop it. I am very protective of my technology so I recommend buying one of their cases.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
I bought a kate spade purse back in june and i still use it everyday. The purse has held up not staining or anything. Still looks brand new! Constantly getting compliments!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Out of all the more expensive brands, this one probably makes the best quality leather goods at the price point. Their brand always has a whimsical charm while being on trend.
jaclyn j.
I love everything I have ever gotten from Kate Spade. Everything is such high quality and so beautifully made! Their hand bags are to die for and are well worth the price!
Tia K.
I love everything about Kate Spade. From classic styles to quirky. If you sign up for the email list, you get notified of whenever they have a sale. Which is all the time!
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
I work in the optical business and I love the Kate spade sunglasses. They have super cute styles for petite and regular sizes. They are made really well and hold up great!
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
This brand has really cute purses :) very simple with beautiful styles to choose from. Of course the price is pretty high but it is worth because they product lasts for a long time
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love her crazy designs. I have a pink and white polka dot bag from her and it's very cute. Still haven't found a outfit it would go with though. The life of a shopaholic lol
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?