BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20540)
Andrea B.
Arkadelphia, AR
I am very fond of this brand. I am amazed at how great their hand bags hold up. There are a lot of pros and barely any cons. Everytime I shop I am very pleased with what items I find or purchase! I would recommend shopping here to anybody!
Aly O.
I love Kate Spade products.... very classic looks while still being fashion forward. Their prices are competitive and the products are good quality. I would recommend this brand.
Carolyn H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade is a great brand. I normally don't wear this brand but I have heard a lot of great reviews on it and I am looking forward to getting one of her purses soon!
Shanna L.
Smyrna, GA
Kate Spade is one of the best bag brands out there. Excellent quality, always a good online sale. Sometimes her styles are strange and overpriced but I guess if you're Kate Spade, you can do whatever you want!
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
Love anything Kate Spade! She always does it right!!! From the jewelry, to the handbags, to the phone cases you will always find what you need in designs that fit your style!
Ankita P.
I have two Kate Spade bags. One crossbody and one satchel and they are still in great shape! I would recommend you to buy one. They come in great colors and sizes! Try one out!
Marissa C.
Denver , CO
I absolutely love Kate Spade! Shopping in their stores are a dream and the products are such high quality. They offer bright colors and patterns along side more classic choices for a style that is all their own. Worth every single penny.
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
Kate Spade bags are awesome, trendy and full of fashion. I really love their handbags. However you will need to be the price to have something, it is a good quality though !
Megan L.
Kate spade is not only trendy, but they are so high quality. All of their items last so long, and are always in style. I highly recommend anything that comes from Kate spade!
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
What can I say? Nothing but awesomeness with this brand. Thier creativity and design are spectacular. I'm just a huge fan of Kate Spade and I love everything that she designs.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?