BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20529)
Allison G.
I always have at least one piece of Kate spade on me whether it's my perfume, clothes or handbag. Everything is a distinct style and perfect for my tastes! Truly a classic brand.
oshen d.
Excellent quality leather used in crafting their handbags and wallets. Softest leather and beautifully made with a great assortment of styles and colors for everyone's personality. Love the products and simplicity yet wild designs offered
Tishana T.
I bought a Kate Spade wallet two years ago. It has been holding up to daily use like a pro! Other than my style changing, I have no reason to get rid of it. Worth every penny!
Alicia D.
Kate Spade has the most adorable lines! I love her jewelry line and purses. I always get compliments on my Kate Spade items! It's a little bit of style added to my wardrobe!
Ankita P.
I have two Kate Spade bags. One crossbody and one satchel and they are still in great shape! I would recommend you to buy one. They come in great colors and sizes! Try one out!
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
kate spade it my new favorite for all things! i started with purses but have more in to the clothes and the other accessories like cell phone cases her stuff is classic and modern fun yet fancy! every once and a while she go so out there but for the most part i love her stuff
Megan L.
Kate spade is not only trendy, but they are so high quality. All of their items last so long, and are always in style. I highly recommend anything that comes from Kate spade!
Tina G.
I have Kate spade purses. The material of the bag is so good and easy to clean. The purses are expensive but they last a long time. I shop at Kate spade every time there is a sale or if I'm looking for a different purse style. Every time I use my Kate spade purses, people always compliment me. I definitely recommend this brand!
Sasha L.
Kate Spade's history has really made me appreciate all of the products in which come forth to the market. The story of a woman and husband with a vision is inspiring. The handbags are also very well made and always go with many outfits!
Melissa B.
Tampico, IL
I love Kate Spade! The quality is great. I am pretty hard on my purses. I have had 1 for over 3 years and use it very often. It has help up really well. The styles and colors are always trendy yet classic. I enjoy giving these as gifts to my team Thank you for a wonderful product.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?