BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Besa B.
I love kate spade jewelry and watches. They are bright and shiny and look way more qualitative than their price suggests. I love that the jewelry ranges from fancy to something you can wear more casually at work. I love shopping at Kate Spade!
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
The newest and trendiest brand! Preppy and sassy! Love the color options and variety of choices. Can be expensive but they offer a lot of great sales! Love the handbags and wallets!
Lauren R.
West haven , CT
My go to high end retailer. I love the bright and cutesy theme and the quality is top notch! I try to go there once a month (at least). My favorite purchase was my blue purse (stunning!). I would recommend stopping into a store at least once! You'll be blown away
Lisa C.
Aurora, CO
Bought a Kate Spade bangle for a friends birthday on Nordstrom's sale website. It arrived in a timely manner and I love it. I have been contemplating to keep it for myself because it's simple, yet elegant and classy looking for everyday wear.
Janelle O.
Glenside, PA
Love their bags. Every so often they have amazing online sales that make their bags incredibly affordable. I have found that the bag hotels up really well. I have a pink tote that I use for everything: travel, school, or just a normal day out!!
Joyce P.
Yonkers, NY
I'm in love with this company and everything is represents! My shopping experience is always amazing the the Westchester mall location in New York. They're clothes, purses, and office wear are amazing! I would love to work with Kate Spade one day 🙌🏼
Lora B.
Keller, TX
In love with Kate Spade. The employees are always friendly in all stores. Great quality for everything that I have bought from Kate Spade. I love that all products are fresh and quirky with personality. Stylish, cute and practical all in one.
Katy C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Kate Spade so much! Everything is so cute and such a high quality! The stores are always so clean and every worker is incredibly nice! Honestly, one of my favorite brands!
Sandy A.
Yucca Valley, CA
Kate spade... where do I start? I love the line! The logo is very subtle Which I appreciate. Her looks are so clean and can be comfy. I don't have too many items but the ones I've bought have lasted. Shirts good quality and wallets are durable.
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
The most well put together handbags I've ever purchased. I am typically very carefuk with the care that I take in such products, but even if I am a little careless with these, they hold their own VERY well. Very stylish and practical as well.
Tequila C.
Are these purses worth the money and are they good quality?
Danial B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Are there phone cases great quality?
Julia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really like the wallets here, are they worth it? Do they last long?
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
Is they quality really worth the price? I heard its a little expensive, but really cute stuff!
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Which is better? Kate spade or Michael Kors?