BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emily K.
Ashton, MD
5 stars to Kate Spade's surprise sales. If you're not an insider you need to get inside. The sales are great, the product quality is great. Even if you're a true Kate Spade fan like me but on a budget, you can certainly get your fix.
Lora B.
Keller, TX
In love with Kate Spade. The employees are always friendly in all stores. Great quality for everything that I have bought from Kate Spade. I love that all products are fresh and quirky with personality. Stylish, cute and practical all in one.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Phone case that I bought from Best Buy was frayed at the bottom near the charging port, and looked pretty beat up after about a month. It isn't like I am super rough with it either. Usually in my purse. Wouldn't buy another phone case at least!
Janelle O.
Glenside, PA
Love their bags. Every so often they have amazing online sales that make their bags incredibly affordable. I have found that the bag hotels up really well. I have a pink tote that I use for everything: travel, school, or just a normal day out!!
Makenzi M.
Queen Creek
I love Kate Spade bags. Absolutely great quality. Shop here ALL THE TIME. Outlet prices are more affordable, but regular pricing is not TOOOOO bad. I will say her designs can be a little childish, so a more mature clientele should turn elsewhere.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
I am obsessed with Kate spade! I love the bright colors and fun prints on all their products!! It is such a fun store and offers so many different color options for so many products. If you love to be bright and fun, this is a great place!!
Sara U.
Foley, AL
We have a Kate Spade Outlet where I am. Not only are there bags the best! They give STUDENT DISCOUNT!! Yes. You get a discount for being a student and carrying there adorable bags!! LOVE IT!!!
Taylor P.
Powell
Love the adorable styles of handbags and wallets. They have so many fun colors to chose from! The price is reasonable for the quality of the product. Kate Spade is for sure one of my favorite high end brands for all things accessories!
Marielle D.
Rockaway park, NY
I love buying Kate spade Cross body bags. I am very simplistic and always go for solid color handbags. Kate spade has a huge collection and they are great quality. They last forever and look as good as the day you get them
Ana K.
Madison, CT
I love love love this company. I've had a wallet from them that recently broke and I was not ready to give it up and they fixed it for free and shipped it back to me! They have high quality and super cute products and are a trusted company.
Edith C.
Los Angeles , Ca
Why is it sooo expensive
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael kors purses?
Debby F.
Brooklyn, NY
always afraid to buy... so expensive! worth it?
Melissa R.
Morristown, NJ
Kate Spade, MK or coach ? Any suggestions ?
Adiana P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do you like Kate spade stuff