BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20476)
leona n.
If you like colorful cute and trendy wallets and crossbodies...then kate spade is for you! I love how thin and cute their wallets are. They also come with a lot of card slots
Ivy S.
Franklin, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is such a quality brand. All their items are well-made, and I can find something I like in pretty much all their categories! Definitely a supporter of this brand!
Melissa B.
Tampico, IL
I love Kate Spade! The quality is great. I am pretty hard on my purses. I have had 1 for over 3 years and use it very often. It has help up really well. The styles and colors are always trendy yet classic. I enjoy giving these as gifts to my team Thank you for a wonderful product.
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Love everything I've ever bought from Kate Spade. Gorgeous pieces made with quality materials that last for years. In comparison to other high end brands this one is a steal.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
kate spade it my new favorite for all things! i started with purses but have more in to the clothes and the other accessories like cell phone cases her stuff is classic and modern fun yet fancy! every once and a while she go so out there but for the most part i love her stuff
SUZY G.
Ballwin, MO
I am a bag fanatic so I have about a dozen Kate Spade purses. I typically buy a new one each spring in whatever fun pattern she has available at that time. They are high quality, affordable for a more luxury line and worth every penny!
Tina G.
I have Kate spade purses. The material of the bag is so good and easy to clean. The purses are expensive but they last a long time. I shop at Kate spade every time there is a sale or if I'm looking for a different purse style. Every time I use my Kate spade purses, people always compliment me. I definitely recommend this brand!
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
Kate spade is really good i love the jewelry their so pretty the purses & wallets are bomb they all have this like vibe going on its really pretty i recommend it to girls that like looking luxury & i have a collection of these purses.
Nicole K.
Houston
LOVE!!! I recently bought a black cross body purse that doubles as a clutch. My favorite purchase would be my black cross body back. I shop here pretty often. They prices are great and you get what you pay for. I would definitely return.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I have a wallet from Kate Spade and I love it. Got a good price on it and it has lasted me quite a while!! Not sure id buy anything at full price though. Not sure it'd be worth it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?