BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20501)
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I love me some Kate Spade, her products are fabulous quality and I love the timeless designs she creates. I have everything from purses to jewelry to cookware and I love it all!
Ivett M.
Kate Spade is an amazing brand. Everything is really good quality and super chic. Every time I get something Kate Spade I feel really feminine and stylish. Whether it's a phone case, a bag, or a desk set you can never go wrong with Kate Spade.
Tori G.
Wilmington , NC
These are simply the best quality for the absolute best price. The nice women in the stores are very helpful and completely down to earth. ***Hint*** Checkout the surprise sale!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I love that Kate spade makes tech wristlets that actually FIT the iPhone 6+ I had such a hard time finding one, but the Kate Spade one is Perfect. It has a protective pouch for your phone, several credit card slots and a place for cash! Well worth the wait
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Kate Spade has a variety of designer products that are super trendy and fashionable. I've had Kate Spade purses and wallets and they have maintained in good condition over time.
Thi N.
Lynnwood, WA
The kate spade purses are super cute! I love the simple designs they have, and the bold colors they have sometimes. However, some of the purses are so stiff, and hard, not soft material. I have this tiny purse, and it feels like a hard box.
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
Feeling fancy with Mrs Spade!

I have a Kate Spade purse and sunglasses! Love them both! I'm pretty rough on my purses and have to say this one has held up nicely! Sunglasses too!

Fun fact: Kate Spade is sister in law to David Spade the actor.
Brooke H.
San Diego , CA
Recently purchased a kate spade purse and I'm in love! It is a cross body and is the perfect size! Turned it into my every day purse! It's a little small but they have many different options. Plus most Kate spade outlets have amazing sales!
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
My whole family recently shopped at Kate Spade and ended up buying 3 purses and a wallet. It really is a good quality brand which is why it is a little pricey but it's worth it!
Tiffany R.
IN LOVE WITH KATE SPADE! The design to each piece of product is classy and timeless. And a little fun! It's the perfect fit for anyone and there's so many things to choose from!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?