BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melissa C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love their purses. I currently own the black wristlet. It is very good quality. The only thing is that it is a little bit more on the expensive side. But it is definitely worth it because if it's quality.
Halie M.
California, PA
All I can say is the surprise 75% off sale! It's the best thing in the world. You could get some really amazing purses for a great price. They purses are expensive, but they are very well made! Kate spade is really in right now!
Savannah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I WANT A KATE SPADE BAG SO BAD. there's this blue real one it's just so expensive even the sale is expensive it's like a paycheck down the drain. But I love the colors it's modern and on trend with the changing styles.
Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE my Kate Spade sparkle earrings! I have the Kate Spade New York mini gold tone rainbow sparkle ones and they are too fun! The colors are great and even with wearing them most day they have held up there gold plating wonderfully! I own a few earrings but these are currently my favorite.
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Kate Spade has amazing ideas and creativity. All of there items come in super cute patterns. They have agendas and phone cases and I'm sure other things. The phone cases are so so adorable and protective. They are a really popular brand for high schoolers. Many girls have Kate Spade cases.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ
Everything that Kate Spade designs is adorable. I bought her all glitter rainbow slingbacks for my wedding shoes. I have purses. Coats. Dresses. etc. I do, however, find it a bit pricey, so I try to wait until it goes on sale to purchase. Nothing has ever disappointed me so far though.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Kate Spade is one of the best brands out there! I love every product they produce and I always want more! Some products are more affordable than others, but the more pricey pieces are worth the price tag!
Jalean D.
Bronx, NY
I had a kate spades phone case once it was really cute. It was red with a floral design on the back. It was also protective and had a strong grip. It was about 30$ and I bought it online, It was on sell. Kate Spased is just so chic and I love it! I will shop again here for sure.
Jacqueline C.
Encino, CA
I bought a Kate spade hat recently and I have never gotten more compliments! I look like I walked out of the 50's but the indie teen community seems to love it. I also am in love it goes with everything
Kelly H.
Port Orchard, WA
Kate spade is my go to for purses and wallets. The styles range from trendy to classic. Everything is well made and holds up to everyday use. The jewelry is also well made. I have purchased several pieces and have been happy with everything I have purchased. Would highly recommend!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?