BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20496)
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
When I went into the store the ladies were very helpful. The only thing is I thought it was strange they didn't have more products available in a big store. Seems like they were more there for display than to get people to buy things in store.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
I love it. great quality and doesn't shrink on me. It's not as expensive and pretty affordable. I like the texture of the fabric and how it doesn't irritate your skin whatsoever.
Melyssa G.
I adore all of Kate Spade's products especially their purses. I recently bought a black backpack purse and I'm loving it. I went to the outlets and they had a sale going on, so the bag was pretty inexpensive. The customer service was great.
Laura T.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand. Nice designs for both classic and edgy looks. It is pricey but I love their patterns and quality. I don't shop very often but occasionally like to pamper myself.
Stephanie G.
This company is literally the best! From hand bags to shoes and everything else I have bought! My favorite purchase of all time where the kate spade keds shoes! Any shoe that has sparkles are amazing and totally goes with anything you wear.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
I am so absolutely in love with Kate Spade. I own this planner, a wallet, and a watch. Everything is really good quality and the best part is retailers usually have this item on sale. My only reason for giving it 4 stars is because of the prices.
Thi N.
Lynnwood, WA
The kate spade purses are super cute! I love the simple designs they have, and the bold colors they have sometimes. However, some of the purses are so stiff, and hard, not soft material. I have this tiny purse, and it feels like a hard box.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I recently purchased a sling bag! I love it! The quality is great, and the color is bright, bold, and beautiful! It is one of my favorite accessories for girls night or a date with my fiancé!
Ivett M.
Kate Spade is an amazing brand. Everything is really good quality and super chic. Every time I get something Kate Spade I feel really feminine and stylish. Whether it's a phone case, a bag, or a desk set you can never go wrong with Kate Spade.
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
I'm obsessed with Kate Spade purses and wallets. They are very well priced for such chic and timeless purses that compete with coach and Tory Burch (who are way more expensive). I will continue to purchase items from here for my whole life.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?