BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20554)
Megan K.
The purses and wallets are extremely cute and well made, but so darn expensive! I can buy just as good of a purse for half the price of the one that says Kate Spade on the front!
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
The most well put together handbags I've ever purchased. I am typically very carefuk with the care that I take in such products, but even if I am a little careless with these, they hold their own VERY well. Very stylish and practical as well.
Corie G.
Boston, MA
I have had my Kate Spade women's gold watch for just under a year now, and I love it. It's no frills design is exactly what I was looking for, and it's gorgeous with any outfit. It can be dressed up or down, which is why I love it the most!
Lisa C.
Aurora, CO
Bought a Kate Spade bangle for a friends birthday on Nordstrom's sale website. It arrived in a timely manner and I love it. I have been contemplating to keep it for myself because it's simple, yet elegant and classy looking for everyday wear.
Lauren S.
Lewisburg, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love their products! Their purses are very cute and made incredible well! I rank them up their with Michael Kors and Coach. They're expensive, but 100% worth it. They look amazing and last for a long time! You're paying for quality!
Katy C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Kate Spade so much! Everything is so cute and such a high quality! The stores are always so clean and every worker is incredibly nice! Honestly, one of my favorite brands!
Jessica S.
I love everything Kate Spade! An upscale brand at an affordable price and super cute too! I love everything they have to offer from their sunglasses, to phone cases, to hand bags. I absolutely love my sunglasses from there! So cute and comfy!
Sandy A.
Yucca Valley, CA
Kate spade... where do I start? I love the line! The logo is very subtle Which I appreciate. Her looks are so clean and can be comfy. I don't have too many items but the ones I've bought have lasted. Shirts good quality and wallets are durable.
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love the Kate spade brand! Their handbags and accessories are usually part of my every day look. I wear their earrings and Necklaces all the time. Did I mention they also have amazing shoes?! I can't say enough great things about this brand and I will continue to purchase from them for the foreseeable future!
Janelle O.
Glenside, PA
Love their bags. Every so often they have amazing online sales that make their bags incredibly affordable. I have found that the bag hotels up really well. I have a pink tote that I use for everything: travel, school, or just a normal day out!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?