BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shelby C.
Poland, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Just bought my first Kaye spade purse and love it. The quality is so good and the style is super classy and sophisticated. I have been eyeing this brand for a while and will definitely be making future purchases!
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
I am recently a Kate Spade buyer. I purchased my first bag in the Spring and have purchased 3 since then! All 3 styles have been so different, but I've loved all 3 styles equally. The product is great and high quality!
Kirsten K.
I love Kate Spade everything! Purses jewelry even dishware! Great quality product. Can be expensive at times but if you hit a good sale you can save some money. Everything I have bought has been Awesome quality.
Stacy A.
Alvin, TX
I love my Kate Spade purses and wallet! Not only are they super cute, but they're also super durable - which apparently I need because I'm hard on my stuff. I love their style and classic look. Great products that last!
Maricel O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Super expensive but totally worth it . Kate spade has so many products it's hard to choose what You should splurge on . I have a watch and a wallet and I've been dying to get a bag . All products are super cute .
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love me some kate spade! The outlets often have 70% off the entire store! I wish there was a store closer to where I live. I do have several pair of earrings, purses, wallets, coffee cups, & even water bottles.
Morgan S.
Love my Kate spade tote bag! I typically only use it in the summer months for beach wear when I take out the boat! Perfect for holding everything I need for a day out on the water and the bags are extremely sturdy
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
I love Kate spade products! From the purses to the planners everything seems to be of such great quality and super cute taste! I think her disowns are priced just right for the quality! Nordstrom
Rack often times has tons of cute stuff at a discounter price!
Lisa B.
Mesa, AZ
I have a Kate Spade bag!! My niece came to visit and I just loved hers, so I had to buy my own. I have been so happy with it. The leather holds up and I carry this purse every day. I'm sad I didn't buy a back up.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
I recently purchased a cell phone wristlet. It fits my cards, ID, my phone and a lip stain. It comes with a mirror inside. I love it. The perfect size for me since I don't like carrying a purse every where I go.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?