BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Monica M.
Cutest bags, sunglasses, watches ever! I know that I'll always have stylish accessories whenever I shop there. I really have no complaints. Great place to shop and even better products.
parthavi a.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I am very fond of this brand! it has very elegant clothes bags and accessories. a bit expensive but my loyalty lies to the brand !
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I have two Kate Spade bracelets which I loved. I am sad to report that there is a clasp issue with one and the Heart of Gold bracelet is losing its golden luster. I do, however, still love this brand and will continue to shop their luxury items.
Stephanie A.
Goshen, NY
Kate spade is amazing. The products I feel are often not looked at as high as others but it's really the contrary. The products are always beautiful crafted, GREAT QUALITY. Not to mention you get so much for what you pay. Kate side is the way to go.
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this brand! So classy and chic but also super trendy! I love that most of her products have the ability to be dressed up or down, and you can wear almost anything with them! Plus, every girl needs a little glitter in her wardrobe sometimes :)
Ashlyn H.
Mobile, AL
I'm in love with my 2017 Kate Spade planner! It has the perfect balance of chic feminine design and usability! The calendar pages are perfect for marking important dates while the day pages are great for writing more details about coming engagements.
Nicole B.
Chicago
Some of the cutest wallets, purses, and planners! Every year I get a new planner and I’m always buying new purses! They are very sturdy purses and I’ve never had one break on me! I recommend this over ever other company. At least the ones I’ve tried.
Lacey K.
Lilburn, GA
she always is coming out with super cute stuff that fits everyones style. there is always something for everyone and it is soooooo worth the money. cant get over how cute the purses and the office supplies are too! i have a notebook for school and it is amazing
Rosemarie F.
Potomac, MD
I recently purchased the most amazing Kate Spade wallet at one of their outlet stores, and I'm obsessed with it! The quality is amazing, as always, and as a bonus, I got a surprisingly good deal on it, since it was both at the outlet and on clearance!
Elizabeth B.
Southbury , CT
Beautiful design with gorgeous fabrics. Bought a dress this fall that I literally wore for every event by changing accessories. From a baptism, to work, to a night out...so versatile
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?