BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Chalie D.
Conroe, TX
Kate Spade is amazing, I love all of their products. My purses have lasted forever with proper care and the pegs on the bottom are a must have for me in any bag to ensure it lasts longer. The quality is amazing plus they are always having sales!
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
Definitely a splurge, but so worth it. What's not to love! My favorite purses are the wicker digital ones, and the solid bright colored ones. And the watches are to die for as well!!
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this brand! So classy and chic but also super trendy! I love that most of her products have the ability to be dressed up or down, and you can wear almost anything with them! Plus, every girl needs a little glitter in her wardrobe sometimes :)
Cynthia U.
Fashion for the chic girl inside of us...I love this brand not only for myself but also for my four-year-old. I mostly get her the travel theme shirts which are made of soft fabric.
nayeli v.
California
Kate Spade has very good jewelry and other products. These products are long lasting and have good warranty. I love getting jewelry from there because it so pretty and amazing to wear with anything. I recommend buying jewelry from Kate Spade.
Roselyn W.
Redmond, OR
Kate spade is by far one of my favorite brands! I love that there is so much variety to this brand. I usually buy this brand phone cases and/ or purses and they are always super cute!
Victoria G.
I absolutely love Kate Spade. I bought a wallet 3 years ago and i still use it! it is very trendy and has not broken in the three years that i have had it! The workers in the store were very nice and helpful. I will definitely shop here again!
Monica M.
Cutest bags, sunglasses, watches ever! I know that I'll always have stylish accessories whenever I shop there. I really have no complaints. Great place to shop and even better products.
Amun U.
Marietta
Kate Spade has the CUTEST designs out there. They seem fun and looks cute. The quality is great! My shopping experience was really good and I got a crossbody bad and some flipflops! Prices are also not too bad. I would totally recommend this place!
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I have two Kate Spade bracelets which I loved. I am sad to report that there is a clasp issue with one and the Heart of Gold bracelet is losing its golden luster. I do, however, still love this brand and will continue to shop their luxury items.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?