BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20417)
Taylor S.
Cumming, GA
I purchased a bright real kate spade bag about 8 months ago and never in my life have I gotten so many compliments. I use it every day and it is the perfect size to hold everything I need and sturdy enough to last through wear. I definitely recommend.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I have a Kate Spade wallet as well as a Kate Spade bag and I love both of them. The leather has held up really well and the styles are quite classic. I found both of them at Nordstrom Rack but the quality is so great I would definitely pay full price.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I own a Kate Spade cedar street wallet and it is honestly the cutest thing ever. It's a beautiful baby pink. I've had it for years and it's still sturdy and intact and I love it so much!
Chalie D.
Conroe, TX
Kate Spade is amazing, I love all of their products. My purses have lasted forever with proper care and the pegs on the bottom are a must have for me in any bag to ensure it lasts longer. The quality is amazing plus they are always having sales!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Recently purchased a Kate Spade wallet. The quality is very high and the materials are very well made. The wallet is a LITTLE bit too small for my preference, but I am making it work.
parthavi a.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I am very fond of this brand! it has very elegant clothes bags and accessories. a bit expensive but my loyalty lies to the brand !
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX
I am always impressed with the quality of Kate Spade bags and perfumes. Everything I have purchased has held up so well, showing no signs of wear and tear through the season. They are obviously high quality, well made bags that are made to last.
Allison G.
Painesville, OH
Pretty good quality for items and their customer service is second to none! If you have a problem with their product, they will take care of it as long as it is within the warranty.
Sayli T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
quality is impeccable! you cannot ask for a more sheek and more sturdy brand than kate spade. My tote has been through everything and standing so strong and well. i love kate spade!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I received the Kate Spade Valentine's set and was so happy.she is one of my favorite designers.I love her purses,especially the big ones.high quality fashion.she is brilliant with her line.Thank you Kate Spade for your fashion line,I really love it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?