BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Kylie W.
Royal Oak, MI
I just purchased my second Kate spade bag Ina. Pretty magenta color and am in love! The bright colors Kate spade had to offer are unlike any other purse company and the quality it great
Claire S.
Kate Spade is a great store for working girls in their 20's. Lots of purses/totes/bags have laptop compartments and room for tons of items, which makes them great products for carrying all of our work necessities on the train when we commute to work!
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
I own quite a few Kate spade handbags, they're high quality and adorable styles. The leathers are soft and supple and the cloth storage bags they come with keep them clean and dust free when you're not using them. A bit pricey but quality products!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Kate Spade everything is so dreamy! Very classic and timeless pieces. Perfect accessories for any occasion. The bags are to die for! It's an obsession really, once you start buying it its all you want to have. I've yet to see anything of hers I don't love!
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Pricy buy every item that they have is wonderful. I have at least 5 kate spade bags and I cannot wait to add more. They are excellent quality and just overall amazing. Worth the price.
Sara J.
Newton, MA
Both my shoes and purse are 5 years old and are still in style and look like new! Also, they have a student and teacher discount which is helpful! And the employees are always so polite and kind. When I try on clothes they give me honest opinions! That's a must for me...it doesn't them no good if I walk around in a dress that's not flattering for me...
Caroline B.
Chattanooga, TN
I have loved everything I've purchased at Kate Spade. The quality is incredible and is designed for everyday use. I typically shop at outlet stores or department stores, but have loved every experience. I would recommend these bags every day of the week!
Olivia T.
Pearland, TX
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands. Their purses are always so cute and the quality is outstanding. They are a little expensive but they last a very long time so it is definitely worth it. I had a purse last for years without any rips or tears.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Love love love! I have four Kate Spade bags and one Kate Spade diaper bag which I love and get so many compliments on. Especially with the matching wallet. Amazing stores, cute stuff.
Zada G.
Brooklyn, NY
Kate spade has the best cases hands down if you want cute designed cases just get you a Kate spade one ūüėä they the best omg. I had one for a year and people stop me just ask about my case wow! I went to Macy the other day and saw some cute bed sheets and pot sets they were so cute and fashionable.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?