BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
I am recently a Kate Spade buyer. I purchased my first bag in the Spring and have purchased 3 since then! All 3 styles have been so different, but I've loved all 3 styles equally. The product is great and high quality!
Haley M.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Beautiful products. I use a hand bag for every day wear. I love the maroon leather. Easy to clean and goes with every thing! As far as a luxury brand goes for hand bags these are decently affordable. They have many designs and colors and the staff is always truly wonderful and there to help.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
I recently purchased a cell phone wristlet. It fits my cards, ID, my phone and a lip stain. It comes with a mirror inside. I love it. The perfect size for me since I don't like carrying a purse every where I go.
Eileen G.
Lake Mary, FL
There isn't really anything I don't like about Kate spade. Classic styles and colors, you can dress up or dress down and still look stylish when wearing Kate spade. I've been wanting to get the baby blue side purse that my sister has because it is sooo cute. Hopefully will get my hands on one soon!
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
I own 3 Kate spade purses and they all look very nice. The quality of the leather is amazing. I like the price point for their brand. I shop a lot here for jewelry and purses. I recommend this brand to all of you.
Madilyn R.
Ethel, LA
I just bought my first Kate Spade a few weeks ago to use for school, and i love it so far! It has great quality and I would consider buying more purses from this brand later. I got it from Dillard's when they had a sale on them and I got it for a great price. It's the perfect size for what I need.. not too small, and no too big. I have gotten several compliments already and i have not even had it for a whole month!
Zillah N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kate Spade, It's honestly my favorite brand! I have purchased office supplies, home decor and purses from the brand. It never disappoints! If you're looking for anything stylish I suggest you check out Kate Spade!
Maricel O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Super expensive but totally worth it . Kate spade has so many products it's hard to choose what You should splurge on . I have a watch and a wallet and I've been dying to get a bag . All products are super cute .
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
I love Kate spade. She has that classic girly chic vibe and it's perfect for work but also for going out too. It's conservative but fun colors and prints it's everything a girl wants in an outfit or in accessories.
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Their stuff are amazing they last for a long time. the price is kinda of high but its really worth it. They shipped it pretty fast honestly. I think if they bring the price a little lower more people could afford it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?