BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20438)
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
When I first heard of Kate spade I was very iffy about the stand because it seemed so simple and looked a lot like the coach leather bags but I was wrong they have come out with such beautiful and unique combinations they give a little pop to a dull outfit
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Love this brand. Kate spade has the nicest clothing, bags and shoes. I just recently bought a bag from her and I'm in love. I use it everyday it's beautiful and leather and so usable.
Kelsey L.
I have a Kate Spade cell phone case and it's super cute! My only negative is that to screen shot and turn up/down the volume is really hard because the case covers the buttons. It protects my phone quite well though since I've dropped it several times.
Claire S.
Kate Spade is a great store for working girls in their 20's. Lots of purses/totes/bags have laptop compartments and room for tons of items, which makes them great products for carrying all of our work necessities on the train when we commute to work!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
Love love love! I have four Kate Spade bags and one Kate Spade diaper bag which I love and get so many compliments on. Especially with the matching wallet. Amazing stores, cute stuff.
Beatriz R.
Clackamas, OR
Kate spade has amazing styles of accessories especially for boring items like my laptop . It takes it to a whole other level of fabulous, it's a little expensive but worth every penny
Dana M.
Everything I've purchased, from glasses to wallets to purses have been nothing short of elegant and high quality. I love how classy and well made everything is, but still simple and stylish. It's a good mix of sophistication and fun. One of my favorite brands.
Leslie N.
I have a Kate Spade Wellesley Planner in Ballet Pink and it is adorable.
Nice leather, solid hardware, and the inserts are very on brand.
Great for luxury lovers with a bit of whimsy.
Schuyler T.
Morristown, NJ
Recently got a black Matthews Street tote bag.  Perfect size for my laptop.  Use it at school every day, and get so many compliments on it.  A timeless piece that I will use for years!  This is my first of what I'm sure will be very  many Kate Spade pieces!
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love their products so much! Really high quality for a pretty affordable price for such a reputable brand. I just ordered a card holder from them so I'm super excited to try it out!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?