BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20529)
Chelsea G.
Athens, GA
I have several Kate Spade items including handbags, cute office supplies, jewelry, and more! I usually shop at the outlet mall or during surprise sales and the prices are reasonable. I love her kitschy pop art style with bold, whimsical colors and patterns.
KATE SPADE IS LIFE!! I love love love all of my Kate Spades. Their stores are amazing and I have always had such a great shopping experience. They are a little pricey but definitely not as much as other designer items. I will forever shop at Kate Spade.
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
Kate spade. Oh kate spade. I adore anything and everything kate spade, most of purses, jewelry, home decor is kate spade.. the sales are awesome, quality is outstanding and when I order it normally only takes about a week with ground shipping. Love love love
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Buy only on sale. She does sales ALL THE TIME. Quality is pretty good. Spot clean most leather. You can find her products in TJ Maxx and other discounted places after the season is over.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
I absolutely love Kate Spade products. Every thing this company makes is high quality from the purses, to the jewelry, to the cutlery. Some patterns can be bold while others are more subtle. Whatever your taste is your sure to find something that you'll love.
Molly W.
Kate Spade has the CUTEST bags and wallets I have ever seen! They are very expensive though, but last a very long time and is my all-time favorite purse to use all year round. Great quality, it doesn't fall apart and I would definitely shop this brand again
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
I love Kate spade bags!!! They are stunning! Excellent quality, and beautifully made! The price is high, but it's understandable. The shopping experience is just wonderful. I'll definitely shop here again.
Alexis A.
Phoenix, AZ
Purses are really functional, definitely expensive, and I feel like the brand has been over killed with so many people running to it. I hate seeing the same bags over and over again. I do love the Jewelry though, it lasts a long while and it super cute.
Adrianne L.
I love how cute Kate spade prints and styles are! They always have seasonal styles too like sharks for the summer or hearts for Valentine's Day but do it in a classy non cheesy sort of way.
Clarissa P.
San Francisco, CA
I looove Kate sparse. I recently purchased a baby pink purse and it matches almost everything ! I love wearing it just to go shopping or for everyday things. It was affordable, as most things are from Kate spade! They have sales often to that's a bonus :
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?