BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I absolutely love anything Kate Spade. Admittedly, I only ever shop when there's a huge sale or when I hit the outlets. My purses and wallets last forever and are great quality. I don't think I'll ever purchase another brand for as long as they're around.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I love Kate Spade! I have only bought a few things from Kate Spade, but those things have lasted me about one year or two! My favorite purchase was my wallet that I use every day, I will buy more from here!
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
My all-time favorite brand. It's just simply adorable; so modern and colorful and classy. The prices aren't astronomical. The quality is excellent of everything. I just adore this brand!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm not very preppy with my style but I love Kate Spade. These products and quirky and cute and expressive when they should be, yet she also makes simplistic everyday items that are incredibly useful.
Jovi P.
Kate spade has such classy, high quality products. They're very simple, and sleek. I own a watch and it's lasted me quite a while. My mother owns a couple purses and they're still alive!
Jennifer B.
Farmington, MI
Beautiful quality - bought a laptop/work bag and it's durable and very useful. It does cost a bit more than something you would buy at a department store, but I'm expecting it to last for years to come. The bright pink color really pops and always is sure to get me compliments. :)
OneDay C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a Kate Spade monogram necklace I've worn almost exclusively for years. Sadly it's losing its gold plate and getting to the end of it's lifetime. Sad to part with it but grateful for how long it's been beautiful. Thinking about finding a replacement.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
I just bought a galexy S5 and out of all the cases I looked at Kate Spade phone cases was the cutest and most stylish and most practical. Very clean lines no obnoxious jems or things like that. very durable though they are a little expensive they are worth it.
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
i love kate spade!!! everything is always so on trend and they really make quality products. I purchased a white tote from there and it is my go to bag for the summer. i shop online and they always have amazing sales. I would definitely recommend shopping kate spade.
Nikki B.
I've always loved Kate spade handbags. I know it can be pricey, but the quality has always been great! I'm not someone who changes handbags often, so when I get one I want it to last. These hold up for a long time and are so cute. I will definitely continue to buy Kate spade handbags and highly recommend this brand to others!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?