BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Laura H.
Valencia, CA
Kate Spade is my little obsession. The products are classy, durable, and timeless. The purses withstand the daily grind and still look in great condition. Kate Spade is always holding sales making it very affordable to purchase a bag or wallet as a splurge. Treat yourself!
Kelly P.
Kate Spade is my forever favorite. No matter what season it is, I find myself wanting new pieces. I love the jewelry, accessories AND clothing. The products are well made, yet can be pricey. I never fail to receive compliments on my items. I shop here consistently.
maria h.
Sacramento, CA
One of the products that I love of Kate Spade is there women's sunglasses.  I have a narrow face so it's hard to find glasses that don't dominate my face.  I have a pair of aviators and I have had them for over a year. They are very good quality and I plan on buying others.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Majority of my purses are from Kate Spade. I'm a frequent shopper especially because they're almost always on sale and they're very simplistic purses that match everything. They also last a long time.
Lenysa R.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love Kate ♠️, from their products, to the colors and the packaging. I recently purchased a pocket book and I'm in love! It's so beautiful and elegant, not bulky at all. I also got it on a sale and made the purchase even better. Fast shipping and beautifully wrap.
Wendy E.
Muy buena marca. La recomiendo. Sus carteras tienen un diseño y colores simplemente espectaculares. Muy espaciosas, principalmente sus modelos totes. Es una de mis compras favoritas en los últimos tiempos.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I LOVE Kate Spade. I really love kate Spade glasses. The products are high quality. They are also extremely adorable and nice looking and fashionable. I would definitely recommend kate Spade to anyone.
Tori A.
Mc Adenville, NC
Kate Spade is a very "girly" style and I love that. I'm a "girly" girl so this style is perfect for me. I have been carrying these bags for 14 years and still love them today as much as did years ago!
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
I love my Kate Spade phone case I bought for my iPhone 6 Plus. The designs of the cases are cute and also durable. I have a tendency to drop my phone often and I have yet to crack a phone case.
Caitlin R.
Kate Spade is my go-to for anything cute from stationary to kitchen plates. I love the shopping experience because there is so much to choose from. The quality of these products is spectacular. I will continue to shop Kate Spade products until they are no longer made.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?