BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20439)
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
I love everything Kate Spade. I have a countless amount of bags and wallets from them. Great quality, and great prices as well. I usually shop when there are sales- and I always get awesome deals, so I'm pleased with that ! Would totally recommend to others!
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
They have such cute wallets & purses I swear. It's so hard to buy just one but you gotta haha, everything is so nice here & so pretty. I fall in love with almost all the accessories here
Tammy R.
Fairview
Excellent quality on everything I own by Kate Spade. I, and my daughters have numerous purses, scarves, and wallets. All are classic, and timeless. A few very whinsical. They add value to any outfit that you are wearing. I will buy more in the future.
KATE SPADE IS LIFE!! I love love love all of my Kate Spades. Their stores are amazing and I have always had such a great shopping experience. They are a little pricey but definitely not as much as other designer items. I will forever shop at Kate Spade.
Gabrielle R.
Laurinburg , NC
I love everything about Kate spade. To the clothes to the jewelry to the shoes and even to the accessories. My favorite thing I have is her sunshades. Really great for on the beach. I often shop here a lot. Will shop with her all the time. No doubt about it.
Jovi P.
Kate spade has such classy, high quality products. They're very simple, and sleek. I own a watch and it's lasted me quite a while. My mother owns a couple purses and they're still alive!
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
I'm a big fan of Kate Spade. I recently purchased my first KS bag and I love it. I've owned other high end bags over the years, but i love the quality of leather of this bag the most. Its nice and soft and just looks expensive. I'm definitely going to buy more.
Jennifer B.
Farmington, MI
Beautiful quality - bought a laptop/work bag and it's durable and very useful. It does cost a bit more than something you would buy at a department store, but I'm expecting it to last for years to come. The bright pink color really pops and always is sure to get me compliments. :)
erin m.
Philadelphia, PA
i love kate spade!!! everything is always so on trend and they really make quality products. I purchased a white tote from there and it is my go to bag for the summer. i shop online and they always have amazing sales. I would definitely recommend shopping kate spade.
Lauren Ann R.
I'm so so so loyal to this brand! The quality of products is incredible. I have purchased everything from purses, to keychains, to dresses and shoes. I love love love me some Kate Spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?