BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Katelyn M.
Love love love everything Kate Spade! Everything is amazing quality! I love all the patterns and funky ideas in their products. Always order online and never have any issues. I have bought jewelry wallets phone cases and purses and all have been great!
Jennifer S.
Kate Spade is classy and fashionable. I have purchased quite a few purses and wallets, and they are absolutely beautiful. They last forever, and you can wear them with jeans or a dress.
Brandie G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really love Kate Spade. Their line is constantly keeping up with the fashion industry. They are great quality and have a variety of colors to choose from in handbags, satchels, and jewelry!
Madison F.
I really don't like expensive, name-brand items (like D&G, Chanel), but GOD do I love Kate Spade! The products aren't just the name - they're also beautiful, classy, and fun! I barely have any products because of how expensive they are, but I'm completely in love!
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
I love Kate spade bags!!! They are stunning! Excellent quality, and beautifully made! The price is high, but it's understandable. The shopping experience is just wonderful. I'll definitely shop here again.
Lauren Ann R.
I'm so so so loyal to this brand! The quality of products is incredible. I have purchased everything from purses, to keychains, to dresses and shoes. I love love love me some Kate Spade!
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
Kate spade. Oh kate spade. I adore anything and everything kate spade, most of purses, jewelry, home decor is kate spade.. the sales are awesome, quality is outstanding and when I order it normally only takes about a week with ground shipping. Love love love
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
I'm a big fan of Kate Spade. I recently purchased my first KS bag and I love it. I've owned other high end bags over the years, but i love the quality of leather of this bag the most. Its nice and soft and just looks expensive. I'm definitely going to buy more.
Taryn A.
I have a Kate Spade wallet as well as several pieces of jewelry and absolutely love it! The pieces all have a modern and glamorous style perfect for just about any occasion! I carry my wallet every day and always get compliments on it! HIGHLY recommend these!
Jessi S.
I love her style! A bit pricey for me, but I believe it is appropriately priced for its quality. Her sunglasses are some of my favorites. I've been able to find similar styles that look almost exactly the same but they never look or feel quite like the Kate Spade sunglasses.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?