BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20554)
Sierra M.
Waynesboro
I purchase my glasses through Kate spade and I absolutely love them! They are trendy yet comfortable! In comparison to other frames Kate Spades are reasonably priced.  I also have a Kate spade purse that I have owned and carried daily for the last year and it has little to no signs of wear or tear!  Well worth the price.
Laurel A.
I just got a creme and taupe Kate Spade bag for my birthday and LOVE IT!!! It has plenty of space to store all of my travel products and personal items, and it goes with everything!!!
Jamie M.
Mancelona, MI
Kate Spade is queen. You cant talk about American fashion without thinking of Kate Spade. What a legend. Her legacy lives on in her products and everyone wanting their first kate bag.
Sofia B.
I received a red pouch for my birthday and I’ve been using it for four years now for my hair products and other miscellaneous objects and I love it so much. I do believe it was an affordable pouch but I carry this with me wherever I go.
Katie B.
My favorite designer. She is so missed. Her designs are clean, simple, classic but trendy. From her purses to her wallets to her jewelry, she’s always produced great quality products.
Shelby T.
I’ve always been a huge fan of Kate Spade products. I don’t typically buy things because they are so pricey, but the products last a while. I bought a purse and I love it! I use it so much and while I only bought a purse, I would more than likely purchase other products. Did I mention they have such a cute, chic style? Well they do.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I bought my first Kate Spade bag at the beginning of the year. 2 weeks later I purchased another and it hasn't stopped since. Her bags are not only beautiful, but their functionable and durable. They hold up very well and they have bags for each look, each person or each lifestyle you may have. You cannot make a mistake with Kate Spade.
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
Rip Kate Spade.

Kate Spade has made a range of accessories that can fit into an style. From purses to key chains, this company has accomplished so much. The quality is perfect and so stylish. Go to the factory stores for mega discounts!
Ashley W.
Shelby, NC
I love Kate!! There wonderful and everytime ive went shopping in the store I’ve had a great experience. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to shop and save money !
Shelby S.
I LOVE Kate Spade. Her designs are sooooo cute and I’ve owned many purses from the brand. I always wait for sales to order, as it is quite expensive, but I do adore all of the styles.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?