BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20409)
Sydney B.
athens
I have not had a Kate spade item that I didn’t like or that didn’t last. I used the same wallet for two years and it stayed in prime Shape! Kye spade bags never lose their shape. They’re timeless mostly. I am also a fan of the stud earrings that come in many colors. They’re so reasonably priced and make for an easy, very likeable gift!
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
Every experience I’ve had with Kate spade is phenomenal. Whether it’s a flagship store or an outlet, I always have a good time. The stores are upbeat and fun and the staff is generally pretty kind and informative. Kate Spade remains one of my favorite places to buy purses because they are affordable while also being extremely durable,
Steph K.
I recently bought a leather wallet from kate spade outlet mall in January. The leather wallet began peeling after water got on it which isn’t supposed to happen. They took a few weeks to respond and resolve the issue, but I was able to pick out a BRAND NEW wallet as a replacement! I love the one year warranty guarantee on their items!
R J.
I really like Kate Spade purses and accessories. Yes, they are expensive, but they are statement pieces and they are made with good quality leathers. I think it's better to buy direct from the source as once I lost the zipper within a week of buying a Kate Spade bag at Nordstrom Rack and they could not replace it. I had to pay an outside company to fix it. I wish the brand would give care products with at least their purses to maintain their appearance. But alas, they do not. Kate Spade is a pretty solid brand. I wouldn't call it luxury, but definitely upscale and above average. I would purchase items from this brand again.
( RIP Kate Spade <3 )
Hannah H.
Ugh Kate Spade. God rest her soul. She actually hasn’t owned the company is decades but her mark was still alive and well in the inspiration of the collections every season. A classy line, for a subtle and sometimes fun look. I love her phone cases also. Quality products. The requisition by Coach will make their products even better
Penny L.
Orlando
I have only purchased bags, wallets, and accessories from Kate Spade, so I can’t speak to the quality of anything else, but the quality of what I have experienced has been top-notch. I have an iPad case that has been through the ringer and is still beautiful and looks nearly new. I also have a wallet that has gotten plenty of use and a couple purses as well, and all are still in good condition and have held up well despite daily use. The styles are typically chic and classic, so this brand is generally my go-to for accessories or purses that I would like to use regularly, and it is nice to know the high quality can endure normal wear and tear of daily use.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kate Spade is definitely a more affordable brand and it has good quality bags, clothes, and jewelry.
The outlet store is the best in price since it's always almost 75% off, sometimes they let you use the 15% student discount.
I definitely think they are great with the different styles and color's that they aren't afraid to push out!
Angelina C.
I happen to have a black leather shoulder bag with black and white stripes on the inside. I love this purse. It’s big enough to fit a lot of my stuff but not super bulky! It has two short handles but then a long strap to use as a shoulder bag, I love it! I also have a mint colored passport wallet that I use as a clutch sometimes.
Ann S.
Sacramento
Walking through Nordstrom, I fell hard for Kate Spade’s quilted Emerson bag. The quilting, gold. Gains and boxy shape looked very Chanel-esqe. Since I have a Chanel shopper, I agonized over buying the Spade bag.

It took me a couple visits and the sales assistant telling me that I was looking at the last one to convince me. I bought it and it has been my go-to black bag ever since. Dare I say, it’s even prettier than my Chanel.

Spade’s colorful styles and new take on old designs has been fun to watch. Not only are the bags great. But the shoes, dresses and jewelry are as well. I’ll be wearing a Spade bracelet to an important occasion coming up in my life.
Renee' E.
Harrisburg
Kate Spade is easily one of my favorite brands! While it is more expensive than other brands, it is definitely worth it! The quality in their products are much higher than what you may find at other retailers. With proper care (instructions come with every bag/jewelry item), the products I’ve purchased have lasted several years.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?