BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Katelyn T.
Tempe,AZ
Kate Spade’s bright colors collections will never fail to have all eyes on you when you walk out of the store with your new bag. Kate Spade has amazing craftsmanship and amazing products. Each season they never fail to amaze me. Can never get enough of Kate Spade.
Megan V.
This is such a cute store! it has such simple yet chic handbags & clothing & accessories! they're very bright and eye catching. if you go to the Kate spade outlet, they typically have sales such as "40% off" etc! pretty adorable and the material lasts a long time.
Mia A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just bought a Kate Spade wristlet for an event I had to go to and I can say I'm thoroughly impressed. Normally I go for Michael Kors, but the wristlet is great quality and can hold a ton. I would definitely recommend trying out one of their bags to anyone.
Carol C.
Orlando, FL
I like all Kate spade collections, they are so pretty and the colors are adorable. What I like the most is that the price is not that expensive and most of their stuff are leather. Love it
Trisha L.
I'm obsessed with anything circa 1950's and 1960's. I love that Kate spade screams those eras but yet still a manages to make it fresh and new. Everything is so fun and happy. You can't help but light up walking in her store here in Houston. I have everything from bags, to jewelry, to shoes, to items for my home. Bright, colorful, loud, but sweet and beautiful too.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
I love Kate Spade. This brand is beautiful and classy. I have a diaper bag for my daughter and I get so many compliments on it. It's roomy, feminine and compliments any clothing. It still looks brand new and I've had it over a year! It's definitely quality stuff!
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
To me it seem this brand is overpriced, the purses are not as bad as the clothing. I was searching for a polka dot dress and found one of this brand, it was almos $400....... Leather quality of their purses is good. I don't know if their jewelry tarnish or not.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
All things Kate Spade! Love the products. Have purses, wallets, jewelry, perfume, tech accessories. Such amazing quality and detail in every product. I miss the Saturday line because I did buy a gorgeous purse from it. But I can never get enough from Kate Spade.
Carlie S.
Danielsville, PA
I recently bought a purse from a Kate Spade outlet store on black friday. I got such a good deal on it and it is my favorite thing ever. I use it everyday and it holds all of my stuff. All kate spade products are so cute and good and i recommend all of them
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
I've been a Kate Spade devotee for over twelve years. My first designer handbag (at age ten, haha!) was a Kate, and since then I've expanded my collection more and more! I love their totes (perfect for the fashion-savvy teacher!) and everything is made so well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?