BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
Love the Kate Spade handbags! Amazing quality and gorgeous! I love the small cross body styles! Excellent for a day out or a date night! I love that they are classic and not too over the top!
Meghana A.
Her handbags are superb quality and although I only have one so far I am loving it! I am in the market for a new handbag and looking to purchase another Kate Spade purse. I also have one of her iPhone cases and it is stunning! The price is expensive so that is the only downfall.
Lauren M.
Punxsutawney , PA
Although the prices are expensive the service and products which you get are worth it. When purchasing purses in the past my experiences haven't been the best. When shopping in Kate Spade the workers were helpful and I would shop here again when I needed a new purse.
Viktoriya S.
Kansas City, MO
Beautiful purses! They are quite expensive but amazing quality. Buying a Kate Spade purse is definitely a good investment because if you love it, you'll use it all the time and it will last you!
Annie P.
Tampa, FL
Kate Spade is usually my go-to when looking for a new bag or wallet. I love the quality of their items. I love my wallet I recently purchased and the shopping experience there is always great.
Claudia B.
I just made a purchase from Kate spade for my mothers 50th birthday and she was sooo happy. The quality of the items is great and the style is also very good I like the fact that the brand is not too flashy it look nice and classy I got her a leather wallet and a tote.
Kerry C.
Brookline, MA
I have the mini pebbled leather wallet, it has been a great purchase. I love to throw it into my going out bag or my backpack for school, its easy and good quality.  It is the pink leather so it gets a bit dirty but its not too hard to clean off and its as good as new.
Jordan J.
Greenville , SC
This is by far my favorite brand for handbags accessories and home ware! Great quality and great price! They have such creative products and wide range of products! I absolutely recommend this brand!!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Everything I've owned from Kate Spade has been extremely well made and beautiful. I love her style and have sound such cute items. I also have found KS stuff on sale at places like tjmaxx or Nordstrom rack, along with her own outlet stores and the Kate spade website
Cassi M.
Kate Spade has such a clean classic look. I have a handbag, eyeglasses and phone cases from this brand. Kate Spade creates such an iconic look with bold colors and patterns. I haven't had a problem with any of their products and they are made of really great quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?