BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20533)
Kimberly T.
Just received the most beautiful baby blue large zippered tote for my birthday! Flawless details and sturdy construction. It can carry my wallet, beauty essentials, an iPad and a small umbrella or water bottle. Perfect if you're in the market for a large tote!
Katelyn T.
Tempe,AZ
Kate Spade’s bright colors collections will never fail to have all eyes on you when you walk out of the store with your new bag. Kate Spade has amazing craftsmanship and amazing products. Each season they never fail to amaze me. Can never get enough of Kate Spade.
Veronica M.
I bought a new laptop and decided to treat myself (along with the laptop) to a Kate Spade case! I bought it for about $70 at Best Buy which wasn't TOO bad, but it's great quality and super cute so I can't complain! I would totally buy another Kate Spade product. :)
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Kate spade is my favorite brand when it comes to handbags. I'm not a huge fan of the clothing but I'm such a sucker for the handbags. I especially love making trips to the Kate Spade outlet to get my bang for my buck! They are beautiful, timeless and go with any occasion!
Julia N.
I have an obsession with Kate Spade. From her clothes to her bags to her cell phone cases and even her planners I love this brand. The quality of her products is amazing and they're so cute. I totally recommend Kate Spade❤
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
My favorite designer brand. High quality and worth the money.
They often run really good sales too! Great planners, purses, and phone cases. While some purchases are expensive it's a good investment.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
I recently bought a Kate Spade wristlet. The leather is soft and I love the different compartments for my change - I used to just lose all of my change at the bottom of my old wristlets. Not any more! Plus, it's super cute.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My favorite purses are all Kate spade! So many different color options and different designs. Amazing quality and holds up so well. Plus there's always a lot of sales online for Kate spade
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
I love Kate Spade. Everything she designs is elegant with a hint of whimsical. From the purses to the day planners and coffee mugs you'll be more than happy with a purchase. The prices tend to be a little high but you're paying for name brand. They do often have sales.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
i LOVE Kate Spade Better The MK Brand Is More Original Not That Many People Wear It As You See MK Thats Why i Love It Is UNIQUE ;) And i Cannot Wait For Xmas To Have Another KS Purse Lol ;)
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?