BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20522)
SULEIDY V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2

I really love every Kate Spade product. I have a pair of handbags, the 2016 calendar is filling up. I love it, it has a lot of style, it is very colorful, feminine, ideal for modern girls. I love it, I'm just in love with the entire Kate Spade line.
Alexis B.
Seattle, WA
Kate Spade is my favorite purse brand. All of the bags are high quality and on trend all year round. They offer so many styles and colors, so anyone can find a bag that is perfect for them. They also have sales often, so it is easy to find a purse within your budget.
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Kat Spade is a clean, classy brand. I like that they mix clean lines with clever sayings and patterns. They keep the classics in stock, but provide a twist of fun at a pretty reasonable price.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Kate spade is my favorite brand when it comes to handbags. I'm not a huge fan of the clothing but I'm such a sucker for the handbags. I especially love making trips to the Kate Spade outlet to get my bang for my buck! They are beautiful, timeless and go with any occasion!
Hilary P.
NORMAN, OK
My favorite designer brand. High quality and worth the money.
They often run really good sales too! Great planners, purses, and phone cases. While some purchases are expensive it's a good investment.
Kimberly T.
Just received the most beautiful baby blue large zippered tote for my birthday! Flawless details and sturdy construction. It can carry my wallet, beauty essentials, an iPad and a small umbrella or water bottle. Perfect if you're in the market for a large tote!
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
Kate spade is a great brand. My friend has gotten glasses from here and they looked great on her. I love Kate spade bags and wallets. Love all the colors this brand uses. I would recommend.
Anna C.
Obviously obsessed with all things Kate Spade, I've purchased mostly leather goods, a handbag, wristlet, wallet, and several accessories. They're all versatile, stylish, and well made. I've already gotten good use from all of them and intend to have many more.
Madi L.
Rockwall, TX
I love my Kate Spade watch, and they have the best bags. They have awesome customer service too, when I needed links taken out of my watch, I went to the store & they did it fast & free of charge!
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite bag is Kate Spade and it is a diaper bag. I got it during one of their sales and it was 50% off. This bag is fashionable and durable. It even comes with a changing pad.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?