BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

sam v.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Every item in Kate Spade is super affordable!! Best part is most of the stores take a student discount for college students. One of my favorite purchases was a hand bag that I bought a few years ago and I still use it to this day. 10/10 would definitely recommend shopping here !!
Alisha H.
I recently had to get new frames and could not find anything that complimented my face. I found a pair of Kate Spade glasses and fell in love. Not only were they super flattering but they were sturdy and well made as well. So happy with my purchase these are my favorite frames yet.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
If I had to describe Kate Spade in one word, it could be classy. I love all the handbags--there are classic ones that never go out of style plus fun, quirky ones! I'm also obsessed with the jewelry. I wear a Kate spade watch and bangles everyday. Love everything about the brand!
Nabilah N.
Nashville, TN
I have 2 Kate Spade handbags and I love everything about it. I find that younger people tend to like Kate Spade cause my mom hated Kate Spade design. I love the fun and creative design though. The handbag quality is amazing. Wait for their flash sale (75%) if you want to but one.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Love Kate Spade. It's expensive but worth it. I love love all her products. Especially her purses. And they often go on sale. Cedar Maise Street handbag. My favorite ever. I recommend shopping here. Go for it
Sadaf s.
I love kate spade..its so much fun and its a positive brand..full of colors & full of happiness...The quality of the bags are amazing and I love their shoes as well . i try to shop when its sale time..
Lindsay F.
Wyoming, RI
Sign up for their emails and get notified for the 75% off sales! I got an adorable cupcake printed tote for only $65 on it. Great quality. Holds up well. I also love my little cross body bag from them.
Cache S.
Warrensburg, MO
I LOVE KATE SPADE! I am from Kansas City and knowing that she is as well makes me feel so good! Kate Spade has the most Chic and Trendy products! From purses sunglasses to planners and stationery. You will not be disappointed in the quality of anything! I visit my local retail store at Country Club Plaza in KC.
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
Kate spade is the best brand for trendy people! Their stuff has sassy sayings and cute graphics. The quality is good and there is always some fun sale going on. I will never stop shopping at Kate Spade!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite phone cases for my iPhone 6s! I love hunting them down and switching them up when I get bored! Like a chic outfit for my phone. I find these at tj maxx or marshalls the most at a great price!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?