BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20487)
Viktoriya S.
Kansas City, MO
Beautiful purses! They are quite expensive but amazing quality. Buying a Kate Spade purse is definitely a good investment because if you love it, you'll use it all the time and it will last you!
Mary S.
Flemingsburg , KY
I have Kate spade glasses/frames and I absolutely love them. They have held up and look as great as the day I got them- almost a year later. They are fashionable and functional. I love them.
Jordan J.
Simpsonville , SC
This is by far my favorite brand for handbags accessories and home ware! Great quality and great price! They have such creative products and wide range of products! I absolutely recommend this brand!!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Their stuff is so cute and for high-end it is affordable. They have such a great range of products and I love it! I just went to their outlet and got so many items. The quality is great as well
Annie P.
Tampa, FL
Kate Spade is usually my go-to when looking for a new bag or wallet. I love the quality of their items. I love my wallet I recently purchased and the shopping experience there is always great.
Chantel G.
Katy, TX
Ibe had my wallet for nearly two years and it has held up so well. It is a true testament to getting what you pay for because it's been durable and is still a brightly colored crowd pleaser.
Camille B.
Wichita, KS
My all time favorite brand. So feminine, classic, chic and I love their surprise sales! I love everything and anything Kate Spade. Great quality products and their customer service is amazing!
Sara A.
Cedar Falls, IA
I really love Kate Spade's bags and phone cases. They are really good quality and you can find good deals on the Outlets more that on malls. I only buy from this brand on the outlets cuz they're cheaper and very good deals
Emilia d.
I bought a coffee tumbler that says "Cold Hands, Warm Heart". It is SO cute. But does a horrid job at keeping my coffee warm. Within 5 minutes it's colder and the lid leaks. Do not recommend.
Kerry C.
Brookline, MA
I have the mini pebbled leather wallet, it has been a great purchase. I love to throw it into my going out bag or my backpack for school, its easy and good quality.  It is the pink leather so it gets a bit dirty but its not too hard to clean off and its as good as new.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?