BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
I had bought a Kate Spade phone cause for my iPhone, I absolutely loved it, when I would drop my phone it would completely protect it and the case would sill look new! I would like to get a less bulky one of the cases. I will definitely be shopping around for another one!
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
I love Kate Spade. Their purses and wallets are so cute and I love the colors that they offer. It is a little bit more expensive but the material is really nice and their products last a long time as long as you take care of them. Definitely recommend shopping here.
Alexis M.
elkins park
Love the envelope purse it is so cute and classy. Comes it different colors and is so easy to pair with any outfit I would buy multiple if I could afford it. It is good quality and I love the little logo on it it is far from basic looking and it is a unique classy brand
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
After seeing many celebrities photographed carrying Kate Spade purses, I purchased a Kate Spade Wellesley bag! LOVE it! Definitely sign up for emails! Kate Spade has fabulous surprise sales with 75% off!
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I recently ordered a cute mug from their website and I wouldn't have done it except for the fact it was on sale for MUCH less than the original price. I think this brand offers very cute things but I do think they are very pricey for things I can find that look similar.
Danielle B.
Stow, OH
Who doesn't love Kate Spade? I'm not a big spender but when I do spend I love to splurge on a nice Kate spade bag or wallet, always impressed with the quality and it couldn't get any cuter! My first higher end purse was a Kate Spade and I rarely stray from the brand.
Samantha H.
I love Kate Spade handbags. I have 5 handbags from Kate Spade as well as shoes and jewelry. You can find handbags for business attire or if you want to make a statement. They're very good in providing a variety of styles in their products that can fit you're personality.
Susan T.
Carlisle
The purse was a wonderful addition to my accessories. When I needed a small purse to carry a few necessary items, (drivers license, credit cards, medical insurance card, and lipstick, I always take my Kate Spade bag. Perfect size and light weight. It is my new best friend!
Alana N.
Cheektowaga, NY
My favorite thing I own from Kate Spade is my Tiffany Blue wallet. It's the perfect size, not too big and not too small. It's lasted me over 3-4 years now and is still in great condition, I say it's time to take a visit for a new one ! Plus they always have awesome deals
Caitlin R.
Kate Spade is my go-to for anything cute from stationary to kitchen plates. I love the shopping experience because there is so much to choose from. The quality of these products is spectacular. I will continue to shop Kate Spade products until they are no longer made.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?