BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20489)
Marisa R.
Kate Spade never fails to let me down! Their products are a little on the pricier side, but still affordable. Even though you are spending a little more for their products, you will not be disappointed by the product you receive. Any Kate Spade product lasts forever!
Brooke B.
Salem, OR
High quality feel but not as expensive as others. I got my phone case and I am in love with it. Such good quality yet so cute at the same time. I recommend Kate spade to all customers! Love it :)
Natalia S.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love Kate Spade. I'm a huge fan of all her products, especially the purses and jewelry. They are so well made and well worth the hype. The purses are so durable and I can always fit my stuff inside of them. They can be slightly pricey but they are so well worth it.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I LOVE Kate Spade. I really love kate Spade glasses. The products are high quality. They are also extremely adorable and nice looking and fashionable. I would definitely recommend kate Spade to anyone.
Sunshine M.
Mesa, AZ
Love Kate Spade brand. They're purses are super high quality and super chic.. I love how they have the fun colors but also the neutrals. I recently got two pairs of earrings from Kate Spade during Christmas... love them too!
Caitlin R.
Kate Spade is my go-to for anything cute from stationary to kitchen plates. I love the shopping experience because there is so much to choose from. The quality of these products is spectacular. I will continue to shop Kate Spade products until they are no longer made.
Shelby H.
Makes really cute and reliable products, I have a bag in particular from them and it's my favorite bag that I own even though it is really old, can't really say they need to improve on anything. I would recommend
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I recently ordered a cute mug from their website and I wouldn't have done it except for the fact it was on sale for MUCH less than the original price. I think this brand offers very cute things but I do think they are very pricey for things I can find that look similar.
Madison B.
Omaha, NE
I purchased a small wallet that has an ID slot, three credit cart slots, a zip up coin compartment, and room for cash in the back. I like the quality of the leather and it is small enough to use every day and just stick it in my bag. Only con is how pricey these items are.
Samantha H.
I love Kate Spade handbags. I have 5 handbags from Kate Spade as well as shoes and jewelry. You can find handbags for business attire or if you want to make a statement. They're very good in providing a variety of styles in their products that can fit you're personality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?