BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
What is not to love about Kate Spade? Everything is of the highest quality! The variety of things she has to offer never disappoints. The styles are always classy with a touch of whimsical fun. One of my favorite designers. I always brag about how much I love my Kate Spade stuff.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
I love their products from the leather goods (handbags, wallets) to their clothing, accessories, phone cases, chinaware, office accessories, and a lot more. My boyfriend loves giving me products from Kate Spade. It's a mix of class and fun. It's very girly and I love that.
Destiny A.
Atlanta
I bought a lovely belt from a Kate Spade outlet store. The quality of the belt was very nice, it was leather. Honestly there aren't any negative thing about this product. I would definitely buy another one, I will most definitely shop there again.
ally y.
Florence, SC
all of the purses i have purchased from this brand have been amazing quality and look great for years. I usually wait for them to have sales, though, because their products are very expensive. the phone cases i have used have stayed intact. I would recommend this brand.
Carly A.
Baker City, OR
Big fan of Kate Spade. The product quality is great, and their designs are always fun. I recently purchased a wallet from them that I am completely in love with. The only downside is price, but it is a luxury brand so it's not a surprise they are a bit on the pricier side.
Samantha s.
Tunnel Hill, Ga
Great products that are super trendy and girly but very expensive. I have invested in a few things from Kate Spade lines and they have always been statement pieces that I have had the most compliments from and have been some of my favorite pieces. Overall great products!
Natalia S.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love Kate Spade. I'm a huge fan of all her products, especially the purses and jewelry. They are so well made and well worth the hype. The purses are so durable and I can always fit my stuff inside of them. They can be slightly pricey but they are so well worth it.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I LOVE Kate Spade. I really love kate Spade glasses. The products are high quality. They are also extremely adorable and nice looking and fashionable. I would definitely recommend kate Spade to anyone.
Crystal N.
Kate spade is my favorite brand! They always have such cute and classy things. My favorite purchases from kate spade is their bags and watches. I have also noticed that they are very good quality and last me a really long time. The price you pay for them is very worth it.
Marisa R.
Kate Spade never fails to let me down! Their products are a little on the pricier side, but still affordable. Even though you are spending a little more for their products, you will not be disappointed by the product you receive. Any Kate Spade product lasts forever!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?