BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20594)
Maha K.
Clarksville, MD
Kate spade has these wallets that are bigger than regular wallets and I suggest everyone to go out and buy one. They are not only stylish but great for bigger bills if you plan to travel. Definitely go check it out, the quality is great!
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
I adore my Kate Spade items. I have jewelry, house supplies, and purses from the company. I am very nervous for the recent buy out from Coach because I used to shop there until they switched up their style. If Kate Spade stays the same, I 110% recommend all of the products!
Leslie S.
I bought Kate Spade glasses frames. I am in LOVE with them! The case was adorable. The frames are sturdy and very cute as well. I think Kate Spade is affordable for the quality they produce. I will continue to buy products from Kate Spade and reccommend others do so as well!
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
I have a few Kate Spade items (push pins, tape descender, stapler, wallet, wristlet.) I have never been disappointed. The quality is always great and everything is so cute. I will buy more for sure!
Abi J.
Osseo, MN
I love Kate Spades designs for almost everything! She has the cutest kitchen items for sale and everyone knows her bags. Great quality, cute and simple look. Prices are reasonable for the most part.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I like Kate Spade. I think her planners are super cute and awesome for getting organized. She had great stationary. I like the iPhone cases too. My only problem is that they're very pricey, but you're paying for the name.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Very cute and quirky handbags and jewelry. Good quality. However it is expensive. I wouldn't say overpriced since it is beautifully crafted and quality material. So chic. Love everything she designs
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my Kate Spade purse. I found the most adorable brown leather bag at a local Goodwill for $6. I nearly fainted. It's a small handbag that's perfect for me. The fashion gods were smiling on me.
Abigail G.
Love Kate Spade. Their clothes are very classy while being cute. My favorite purchase was my wallet. It has lasted for years while still being trendy. Even though it is a little pricey, you are paying for a great quality. I would recommended shopping here for a nice purse!
Kelsey D.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Kate Spade. She has great purses and does some great deals in her outlet stores. I really do like her. I have a couple bags and wallets. I also love her perfume. It smells wonderful. My bags have lasted a long time as well. Yes, everyone should check her stuff out.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?