BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20494)
Ashley B.
I love the beautiful colors on everything. I used to be a big coach person but Kate Spade is putting them out of style. I shop here when i can afford too because its really expensive but everything I buy from here is really good quality and I love adding to my Kate collection.
Natalie L.
Always have the best and cutest and up to date products. All of my bags/wallets/jewelry are good quality and never have issues. So much to chose from and always makes great gifts. Recommend shopping there
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kate Spade. The products may be pricey but they are very well made. The products are unique and fun. I love how personal some of them are. The best thing about Kate is that there are outlets everywhere that have the products a lot cheaper than straight out of the store.
Anina K.
Basking Ridge, NJ
My kate spade wallet is functional, sleek, modern, and classy. I love using it because it can store all of my items without a doubt. Although it was a bit pricey, I think it is so worth it because I see myself using it for a long time. I highly recommend Kate spade wallets!
Cara B.
Oakland, MI
Kate Spade is a classy brand with prices that beat its competitors (Tory Burch as an example) for similar items. I love their smaller gift type items, too, like their notebooks, candles, and phone cases. The stores have an alluring and bright atmosphere that always draw me in!
Rebecca R.
Any bag you purchase from them is so worth your money! The are such a good piece to any outfit and add such cute detail to them! I love my Kate spade and when they have 75% sales is the best time to get one!
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
You can never go wrong with Kate Spade. She has good quality bags and for the price it's not too bad. She has a variety of styles for those who prefer something glam and something casual. I dont think ill spend my money on another bag anytime soon. The quality on my bag is amazing.
Aimëe F.
Wheeling, IL
loving their bags and wallets!!! it has unique designs that are very friendly to the customers from young up to adults...! it is pricey but the quality of their bags are awesome!!! it is good for everyday use..
Francheska S.
Kate Spade always has the cutest things. I love all the accessories and everything they stand for. Though a bit pricey, whenever I can splurge I do so. I wish it were more affordable but its worth it in the long run. Once in a while shopping experience there won't hurt.
Claire B.
Immokalee, FL
If i could buy every product that Kate Spade made.... I would! The quality of everything is amazing and lasts for a long time. From their colorful and cute wallets and handbags to sparkling earrings and watches, to their cute catch phrase phone cases, everything is a must have!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?