BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20528)
Sahar A.
Bolingbrook
Every thing at Kate Spade is SO Elegant. We were devastated when we heard about her in the news. Hope she is in a better place and content knowing she made a Brand that we will continue loving for many years. I have tons of her jewelry and Bags. They are beautiful and durable. Always my go-to when I have to buy a quick present for someone.
danielle N.
Clarks Summit , PA
Kate spade makes beautiful stuff! From clothes to purses to umbrellas!! There is something for everyone and everything. I have several pieces of jewelry and several purses I use throughout the year. The quality is great and the colors and prints are very unique. I love shopping at the outlet stores as they’re much cheaper and affordable.
Lindsay B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I love my Kate Spade purses! I revived my first as a gift graduating with my bachelors and now I own maybe 25... I have the most beautiful purse addiction ever! They are great quality and such cute and unique designs. I always get compliments on them.
Jessica G.
White Plains
Kate Spade, although they may be expensive, has the cutest and the most amazing bags, wallets, and other acessories!! I love the simplicity in the designs. I also love how colorful each product is; there are so many pastel colored items and a bunch of them have silver and gold accents to make it even prettier. I wish I could have it all.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles
I’ve purchased Kate Spade bags for myself and my mother and sister and they loved them. The bags are high quality, durable and absolutely beautiful. I bought a lavender bag back in March and always receive compliments while using it. I also purchased a paid of sunglasses that are comfortable and look amazing when on. Couldn’t be happier.
Carlotta D.
Riverdale , IA
I love all of her bags! I bought a medium sized black hand bag with an adjustable/detachable strap! It has plenty of zippers and compartments which is just what I need for all of my sunglasses, chapsticks, and toiletries like hand sanitizer! I love my kate spade bag and wallet ☺️
Melissa H.
Newport, NC
Kate Spade is my life. I absolutely adore everything in their collections. If I had enough money in the world, I would own everything Kate Spade. I adore the purses, I have the perfume and different nick-nacks and notebooks. Kate Spade is definitely my style and personality. I love the quality and the attention to detail in her products.
Marissa H.
Wrentham
Almost every wallet or purse is from Kate Spade, great quality and price to match it; as well as style that seems untouched against other companies. Wallets are a MUST from Kate Spade!
Kelsey-Morgan B.
Nashville, TN
Love shopping at kate spade! Every time I go to the store it is always a positive experience. Every worker is friendly and always helpful. I probably shop there way too often haha ♥️♥️
Angela M.
I purchased the Sunset sandal in tan woven and they are FABULOUS!!!!!!! I have received numerous compliments while wearing them.
Incredible colors, so vibrant and happy !!!!!!!
Super comfy to wear and are perfect to dress up all your plain basic colors and give them life. An absolutely wonderful sandal!
They look and feel amazing on !!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?