BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20518)
Jaleene G.
Can I just say that Kate Spade has the cutest most stylish phone cases ever. No complaints on the quality or look. However I do wish their cases were a tad cheaper. Their demand would blow up so high!
Amy G.
I have loved every item bought from Kate Spade collection. I have a purse, 2 wallets and earrings! Everything has been so sturdy. The prices are great for the quality, especially if you get it on sale!
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
I love Kate Spade everything they make is so cute and girly. Their bags are good quality and last a long time. But my favorite Kate Spade product is their jewelry. It lasts for years! And it super cute.
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
Love love love all of their items. I recently purchased a passport holder and a planner from them. I love how they offer other types of items there other than bags, which are pretty and colorful as well!
Bailey M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I Love Kate Spade but my wallet doesn't. She has such cute and classy products that I adore! I purchased a kate spade wallet 2 years ago and it is still in perfect condition! Her laptop and phone cases are adorable. Nordstrom and Tj maxx often care her products for a lot cheaper!
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade! I have never been disappointed with any of their products! Their bags last forever and have great customer service on both their site, over the phone and in person at their stores. I have a growing collection of bags, jewelry and accessories from the brand.
Iliana U.
My husband gave me a beautiful black purse one time. It was beautiful when we just started dating and I still have it. He says he got a great deal and it wasn't that expensive. I love it so much!!!!!
Jenna B.
Macomb, MI
I bought a phone case made by Kate Spade. It is slick, stylish, and professional. I love it a ton! It has never broken and always protects my phone. It snaps on easily and stays on well. It is a hard shell and I always feel that my phone is safe. I would recommend any of her cases!
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
I completely adore this brand. I think that it's one of the best purse brands out there. Although it may seem expensive, you really aren't paying that much for real leather and excellent quality. Love!
Selina R.
Love Kate Spade purses and jewelry! My favorite ring with my husbands initial and my favorite necklace with my daughters initial are from here! I'm treating myself to a new purse for Christmas :) love it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?