BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Amy G.
I have loved every item bought from Kate Spade collection. I have a purse, 2 wallets and earrings! Everything has been so sturdy. The prices are great for the quality, especially if you get it on sale!
Jaleene G.
Can I just say that Kate Spade has the cutest most stylish phone cases ever. No complaints on the quality or look. However I do wish their cases were a tad cheaper. Their demand would blow up so high!
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
If I had to describe Kate Spade in one word, it could be classy. I love all the handbags--there are classic ones that never go out of style plus fun, quirky ones! I'm also obsessed with the jewelry. I wear a Kate spade watch and bangles everyday. Love everything about the brand!
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've only ever owned 1 Kate Spade bag (which I ironically found at a thrift store and googled it-it was authentic!) these bags are beautiful and well made! The variety of purses seems to work for all!
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Kate has great quality leather beautiful shoes and boots beautiful handbags and gorgeous watches that everyone wants. Has come more forward the past couple years to me and has really upped her styles etc.. I love all her bright fun colors on everything . Always great for shopping in spring
I am obsessed with this store and brand. The leather is amazing and I still have bags that I bought from 5 years ago that people still compliment as if I had just bought them! I always say I need to stop buying bags, coats, purses, etc... But I always end up back in the store.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite phone cases for my iPhone 6s! I love hunting them down and switching them up when I get bored! Like a chic outfit for my phone. I find these at tj maxx or marshalls the most at a great price!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
love LOVE Kate Spade! The bags, the planners, the accessories, clothes everything. There's a large variety of products as you can tell lol they have adorable patterns it's girly and just a sweet cute brand!
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
Love Kate Spade. It's expensive but worth it. I love love all her products. Especially her purses. And they often go on sale. Cedar Maise Street handbag. My favorite ever. I recommend shopping here. Go for it
Samantha R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this brand their bags are so nice and the colors are so whimsical and cute i love it. I also love their phone cases i have had one for like ever and i drop my phone like everyday and it has not cracked or broke or broke my phone screen i it and the colors it comes in are so cute
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?