BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
I absolutely love Kate Spade! It is a great way to treat yourself without paying thousands like some luxury brands! I have a few bags, watches, and some jewelry - all of which are great quality! Shopping hack: join the Kate Spade email list because they run surprise sales every now and again with AMAZING DEALS (I got a large tote for 75% off)!
Katie G.
Tuscaloosa
I love both of my Kate Spade purses and wallets. This is my favorite luxury bag brand because not only is it adorable and stylish but it easily withstands my busy lifestyle! The wallets look barely used despite having alternated between the two over a course of two years and both my day to day bag and bigger work bag look brand new.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
I love everything from this store!!! Phones cases are cute, purses are amazing quality and they have many different styles to choose from. Shopping is always pleasant, I mainly go to the outlet because prices are much more affordable there :)
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
My absolute favorite designer! I love it when they have the up to 75% of sales! It's hard to resist the purchases! Always great quality and speedy delivery! I wish the clothing was more affordable! The dresses are adorable! I own quite a bit jewelry from her as well! I have a gold watch that I absolutely adore and lots of earrings, bangles and etc.
Angie M.
Murrieta , CA
Kate Spade bags do not disappoint! From classic styles to pastels to bold colors. Got my first Kate Spade bag over summer and I've gotten so many compliments on it. A great detail is the pop of red color you can see inside my beige and black bag. Very durable and well constructed. Adjustable straps. Totally recommend.
A fashion must have!
Miranda C.
The Kate Spade phone cases are super cute and girly. I got the white and gold chevron with the navy blue for my iPhone 6S Plus and I love it. It's great protection and cute at the same time. They are a little bit on the pricey side though!
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
Kate Spade is one of the few designers I actually stalk. I was introduced via a sale and fell in love. I love the simple but high quality products she creates. Even the funkier out of the box ones that I wouldn't buy at least make me smile. Great products, fantastic materials. And decent price point especially if you catch a sale.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
High quality and fabulous. I'm obsessed with everything Kate Spade. From the clothing line to home and everyday essentials. Simple and clean theme with a beautifum color spread that is dominant and eye catching. Can't go wrong with Kate Spade!
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Kate Spade has some of the cutest purses! I recently got one that had the most beautiful floral print. They have amazing sales - especially if you are near an outlet. The purses seem to hold up really well too. I've never had one come apart. They are a little pricey but you're definitely getting a great quality product so it's worth it.
Danielle M.
Kate Spade is my aesthetic. I love EVERYTHING, unfortunately my bank account doesn't agree - but it's a designer brand, and it's quality, so I understand. For now though I'll be buying all my Kate Spade gold polka dot glasses (cups) and cute mugs and house stuff at Home Goods though. I'll have to hold off on the purse I'm lusting over.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?